• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any alternative for People eagerly waiting for Fi Credit and kiwi Credit card ??

yolofino

TF Premier
Got the MITC document from the Fi app

Too many restrictions and conditions for a paid card.

Their 5X rewards effectively gives 3% rewards on purchases if planned properly but restricts to spending of 50k per month.

If this was a LTF card, could still have been taken, but with charges, it is too much of a hassle
All cards with shitcoins as rewards and too many conditions are useless

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got the MITC document from the Fi app

Too many restrictions and conditions for a paid card.

Their 5X rewards effectively gives 3% rewards on purchases if planned properly but restricts to spending of 50k per month.

If this was a LTF card, could still have been taken, but with charges, it is too much of a hassle
i was planning to open salary account with them ...do they offer more benefit for salary ones?

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I wouldn't risk opening a salary account with any Neo bank. You can open a infinite account with 50k balance and get most of the benefits of salary account.

The credit card is same for all accounts. Don't think it is linked to the account type of Fi
My salary comes and stay a maximum period of 12 hours in the account..... keeping 50k in the account is bothersome..

My salary comes and stay a maximum period of 12 hours in the account..... keeping 50k in the account is bothersome..
I keep my salary with them just like you it is kept there for only 5hours max only advantage is for salary credit we get coins then I pay off my credit card spends using Fi DC again that gives me Ficoins and some money thats all

Phonix_YT

TF Select
I keep my salary with them just like you it is kept there for only 5hours max only advantage is for salary credit we get coins then I pay off my credit card spends using Fi DC again that gives me Ficoins and some money thats all
I also want to add my salary account; can I add it using only the monthly statement pdf? Do I need to self-attest to it?