• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu App: Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card vs SBI Cashback Credit Card

What is the difference in between using Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card and SBI Cashback Credit Card in Tata Neu App?

1. In both the cases you will get 5% as Neu Coins
2. In both the cases you will get additional 5% as Neu Coins / Cashback

If someone already has SBI Cashback Credit Card, is there any point of taking Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card?

D₹V

TF Prestige
What is the difference in between using Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card and SBI Cashback Credit Card in Tata Neu App?

If someone already has SBI Cashback Credit Card, is there any point of taking Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card?
UPI rewards bro.

Now that has been capped at 500 p.m. it was earlier too but due to bug it was unlimited. Now it's fixed to 500 p.m.

Rajat Nigam

TF Buzz
Hi !

I've Diners Club Privilege CC with limit of ₹3L lacs.

I applied for Tata Neu Card but it showed me eligible for the Plus variant.

The card is approved.

Should I request them to upgrade my card to Infinity variant ?

Main usage -

1. UPI payments of around ₹5000 per month

2. Electricity bill payments of around ₹20000 per month

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
how to get tata neu infiity lifetime free?
Its completely varies from case to case. To use croma voucher I got from officr, I installed neu app and bought some small electronic items. Then after the transaction, immediately I offered this Neu card with Joining and renewal fee. Later, I started using neu app for BB transactions, and next month, it showed as FYF. Still I continued using Neu app for BB and later in August, I got LTF.

So install Neu app and do some transactions as much as you can.

bugmenot

TF Ace

If you use sbi cashback for bill payment in neu app you will get no cashback, while neu infinity will give 5% neu coins.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Tata Neu/HDFC has special promotional offers running from time to time on the Neu cards. Got additional 5 percent off on the card besides the 5+5. Bill payment and UPI Transactions if you have the Neu Rupay cards, again additional benefit. 5 percent benefit on Bill payment is particularly handy as many cards are now not even providing basic rewards on utility bills. The Neu card would also give you 1.5 percent on EMI transactions that SBI doesn't. Handy when buying large appliances or expensive gadgets on Chroma. SBI promotional offers are dying down and they in any case don't give usual reward points when there are discount offers. HDFC is still the best in terms of offers.
Besides all that, while HDFC can go on their whims and fancies from time to time, SBI can be a different world altogether on that count!

itsmayank

TF Buzz
You get HDFC offers. And if you have to purchase Electronics, then there are mostly offers on HDFC card and club that with Croma, you get Discount + Cashback + Neucoins

knight

TF Ace
Tneu gives 5% on tanishq offline stores.

And 5% on bill payments and insurance on Tata Neu app upto 2500/pm

1.5% on UPI spends..
and lounge access.