• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy vs SBI Cashback vs HDFC millennia vs Any card you suggest.

steiner03

TF Select
Seeing how Swiggy HDFC has 5% cashback on a lot of categories, how does it perform alongside some existing cards?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Seeing how Swiggy HDFC has 5% cashback on a lot of categories, how does it perform alongside some existing cards?
Compare everything and anything in CB category but

don't include SBI CB Card among them YET.. because there is nothing to beat SBI CB card with CB of 5K monthly limit as a direct statement credit for all misc and eligible online spends..

SBI CB Card is still the KING of CB cards with a reasonable annual fee ( until further devaluation ;) ;) ;) )... when it comes...

Das.N

TF Ace
Yes, SBI cashback is undoubtedly the best cashback card. But you need another sbi card to avail instant discounts on sale as Sbi cashback doesn't offer instant 10% discount in many sales. And as alternative option,if you have HDFC salary/savings account you can get Millennia/swiggy card in LTF basis. Specially Millennia gives all Hdfc offers plus you get extra 5%or1% upto 1000. You can only consider if you get LTF otherwise with joining fees sbi cashback is better.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, SBI cashback is undoubtedly the best cashback card. But you need another sbi card to avail instant discounts on sale as Sbi cashback doesn't offer instant 10% discount in many sales. And as alternative option,if you have HDFC salary/savings account you can get Millennia/swiggy card in LTF basis. Specially Millennia gives all Hdfc offers plus you get extra 5%or1% upto 1000. You can only consider if you get LTF otherwise with joining fees sbi cashback is better.
Once you get SBI CB card, and spend reasonably on it and after about 3 to 6 months , it is easy to get another SBI card like Simply Click...
I got like that in about 3 months as a pre approved offer..

AritraSaha

TF Legend

don't include SBI CB Card among them YET.. because there is nothing to beat SBI CB card with CB of 5K monthly limit as a direct statement credit for all misc and eligible online spends..

SBI CB Card is still the KING of CB cards with a reasonable annual fee ( until further devaluation ;) ;) ;) )... when it comes...
You can easily get (3-4years) millennia lft..

shrewdoc

TF Ace
If you're gonna spend ₹20-25k per month, go for Millenia as it is a Core card of HDFC and will work in HDFC Sale Discount Offers (you can easily get LTF). If you're gonna spend more, go for Cashback card (paid card), but you'll need another SBI Card for offers.

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sbi cashback, undoubtedly best cashback card ever

steiner03

TF Select

Apologise for not framing my question correctly.
I meant compared to Existing cashback cards, where does Swiggy HDFC card stands?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No need of apologises at all.
Actually Swiggy card is not bad..
If you are really into Swiggy usage, then it is kind of useful card because all the cashback is credited to Swiggy money, you have to use it there only
Hope you understood the main point here

John123

TF Premier
Once you get SBI CB card, and spend reasonably on it and after about 3 to 6 months , it is easy to get another SBI card like Simply Click...
I got like that in about 3 months as a pre approved offer..
Where to check preapproved cards?
I have SBI CB card. Interested in BPCL Octane.

Orio

TF Select
I'm mostly using swiggy for instamart milk and dairy product on daily basis around 100-150.
Is it worty to apply for Swiggy HDFC, i've SBI CC and Millenia DC?

Please suggest - fully confused need to apply or not?

Orio

TF Select
But in SBI CC / millenia getting 7-8% via swiggy money gift card. Here in HDFC swiggy flat 10% but again joining fee or 2 lac spend to avoid this fee, money in swiggy wallet only. Pro and cons both

so in this situation any suggestions?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But in SBI CC / millenia getting 7-8% via swiggy money gift card. Here in HDFC swiggy flat 10% but again joining fee or 2 lac spend to avoid this fee, money in swiggy wallet only. Pro and cons both

so in this situation any suggestions?
So then , it all comes down to how much you are planning to spend ? isn't it..

steiner03

TF Select
No need of apologises at all.
Actually Swiggy card is not bad..
If you are really into Swiggy usage, then it is kind of useful card because all the cashback is credited to Swiggy money, you have to use it there only
Hope you understood the main point here
Swiggy Money can be used for Swiggy Dineout payments too.
That way, it's very useful + there's additional 10% discount as well.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Swiggy Money can be used for Swiggy Dineout payments too.
That way, it's very useful + there's additional 10% discount as well.
If you're a heavy swiggy user, you should definitely go for it undoubtedly. All cashback cards have their own restrictions. Do weigh all your options by comparing them alongside and choose the best suited for you.
For example, a card suiting my needs can be of no use to you. So it's upto you to know your expenses and spending categories and select accordingly.

steiner03

TF Select
If you're a heavy swiggy user, you should definitely go for it undoubtedly. All cashback cards have their own restrictions. Do weigh all your options by comparing them alongside and choose the best suited for you.
For example, a card suiting my needs can be of no use to you. So it's upto you to know your expenses and spending categories and select accordingly.
I am no heavy user of Swiggy. All thanks to high delivery fee and overpriced swiggy one membership. I don't use Instamart as well coz D-mart is in walkable distance from where I am staying.

I occasionally go out, twice or thrice a week and mostly use Swiggy Dineout for bill payments.

So I was wondering, could it be a good replacement to HDFC millennia?