• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
Call the HNI concierge of Eazydiner

 Escalations:
ED Concierge Board Number & email ID
o Axis HNI Customers (exclusive boardline): 7669004444
o Prime Customers: Phone No.7861004400 Email: prime@eazydiner.com
o Other Registered ED Customers: Phone No.7861004444 Email: booking@eazydiner.com

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Simply login to eazydinner app and go to profile--->gift cards ,there will be your coupon code and also validity

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
It will show one year but can be used during bday month that’s what ED guys confirmed me
Validity of 1 year is that if u get coupons by now and ur bday is in December u can use that on December

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So we get 50% after 1+1 buffet and can apply 1k off after that too?
I believe only one coupon it is allowed to apply, anything on Prime benefits is additional before paying

Bill-AnyPrimeoffer-BDAYCoupon= final amount to pay.

You can pay by AXIS card and ear ER but not the 1000 OFF normal you get in any day(twice in a month)

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I believe only one coupon it is allowed to apply, anything on Prime benefits is additional before paying

Bill-AnyPrimeoffer-BDAYCoupon= final amount to pay.

You can pay by AXIS card and ear ER but not the 1000 OFF normal you get in any day(twice in a month)
This is correct.

I got 25% off on the bill (Easydiner Prime offer) and then got 50% off by paying through the app using the birthday code. So basically paid 37.5% of the bill