• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My membership started in Jan 2023. I used my birthday coupon in May 2023.

Now I renewed my membership In Jan 2024. As May 2024 is approaching I am not able to view it on the App.
Ohh ok

Did you try activating the offer from website link? I was able to pass thru using the web mode more easily

RTR01

TF Premier
After reservation, go to the pay amount tab and insert an amount above 6k and click on check offers post which you will see various coupon codes. You should see the Bday coupon mentioning 50% off upto 3k as one of the coupons

I you see that then it means u have that coupon and u can use it. You can also cancel the reservation incase u want to change te venue. You will still find the coupon in the coupon section

What I have observed is that the coupon stays for a month max if not used after its generated

So its better to activate it closer to the date of visiting a restaurant

Note :- This activation can be done on any date irrespective of ur birthdate (but only once in the membership year)
Coupon not visible. I activated eazydinner today itself and went through the process for birthday coupon it is not visible.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I used activation of ED this time by Amex card I think, not from Magnus.

Will that be a problem?
I believe yes, as the Birthday offer is from AXIS card holders like Magnus, Reserve etc.

See if you can swap the Membership to your Axis card. I do not think ED has a option like Marriott where you can use different Marriott Membership(selecting the card) and use their voucher option.