• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ED 3000rs Birthday voucher- Magnus and Reserve

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know lot here hold both the HNI cards of Axis.

My question is with the recent Birthday 3k additional benefit of Axis with Eazydiner on HNI cards, do you get 2x 3k vouchers if you hold both the cards or how it works?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I know lot here hold both the HNI cards of Axis.

My question is with the recent Birthday 3k additional benefit of Axis with Eazydiner on HNI cards, do you get 2x 3k vouchers if you hold both the cards or how it works?
If cust id specific then 1 only possible
Btw can u pls guide me how to get that voucher
I am having magnus and January is my bday

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally one executive called and said in the bday month as per magnus records bday in that first week they will send WhatsApp Reg benefits which is valid for that month alone let me wait
Had called them up last week. This voucher / code internally kicks in their system approx 28-30 days prior to your birth date and it is mapped to your Eazydiner account. The conceirge guy told me it is visible in the app also.

So I have EZ prime (through Indusind), went to the account and searched everywhere and couldn't find the voucher. But yesterday had gone out with my family for a dinner. There, for the first time was trying to pay through PayEazy and if you deselect the default voucher and go to other vouchers that you can use, - lo and behold - the Axis b'day voucher also shows (I am a Capri so yes it is now mapped to my account). You can then use it to pay for the 50% discount when paying at the hotel.

Pro tip: - For Magnus, 40% discount is there twice a month - can be used only on bills above Rs. 2,500 (mine yesterday was less than 2,500). The way finally I understood this Eazydiner system is as below. (kindly correct me if there is something not right)

1. Prime Restaurant - mostly 25% off on final bill given to you as default, then taxes are applied. You need to only tell them you have booked a table from EZ diner and come for the meal (This benefit can be used by EZ prime customers only. However please note not all restaurants are mapped to "Prime" per se in their system)
2. Non Prime Restaurant - mostly 10% of final bill is available as default, then taxes are applied. Here too need to inform restaurant beforehand.

Post this, the following discount applies.

1. Value of final payment is less than Rs. 2,500 (i.e bill less subtracted by 10% or 25% leads to value less than Rs. 2,500) - Indusind card gives best benefit of upto Rs. 1,000 as it gives another 25% off over and above this value. (My bill yesterday after 10% discount was Rs 1900 approx and on that post using Indusind EZ code got another 25% off, approx 450) - so i paid Rs. 1450 approx.

2. Value of final payment is more than Rs. 2,500 (i.e bill subtracted by 10% or 25% leads to value less than Rs. 2,500) - Magnus is best bet giving 40% off - upto Rs. 1000 - coupon you can select in the final page before payment

3. Any value of bill - Birthday offer of Magnus - once a year - flat 50% off upto Rs. 3,000 - obviously to max it - use a Prime restaturant - get a bill of Rs. 8,000 - get 25% off being a prime restaurant - value of bill comes to Rs. 6,000 and over and above that apply birthday offer of Rs. 3000 and finally pay Rs.3000 - a great deal to take your friends and family to Taj or ITC or some good place for birthday celebrations, notch up a bill above 8k and still not feel sorry about spending through the nose.

Hope this helps. Happy to be corrected in case of any inconsistencies above. Cheers

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had called them up last week. This voucher / code internally kicks in their system approx 28-30 days prior to your birth date and it is mapped to your Eazydiner account. The conceirge guy told me it is visible in the app also.

So I have EZ prime (through Indusind), went to the account and searched everywhere and couldn't find the voucher. But yesterday had gone out with my family for a dinner. There, for the first time was trying to pay through PayEazy and if you deselect the default voucher and go to other vouchers that you can use, - lo and behold - the Axis b'day voucher also shows (I am a Capri so yes it is now mapped to my account). You can then use it to pay for the 50% discount when paying at the hotel.

Pro tip: - For Magnus, 40% discount is there twice a month - can be used only on bills above Rs. 2,500 (mine yesterday was less than 2,500). The way finally I understood this Eazydiner system is as below. (kindly correct me if there is something not right)

1. Prime Restaurant - mostly 25% off on final bill given to you as default, then taxes are applied. You need to only tell them you have booked a table from EZ diner and come for the meal (This benefit can be used by EZ prime customers only. However please note not all restaurants are mapped to "Prime" per se in their system)
2. Non Prime Restaurant - mostly 10% of final bill is available as default, then taxes are applied. Here too need to inform restaurant beforehand.

Post this, the following discount applies.

1. Value of final payment is less than Rs. 2,500 (i.e bill less subtracted by 10% or 25% leads to value less than Rs. 2,500) - Indusind card gives best benefit of upto Rs. 1,000 as it gives another 25% off over and above this value. (My bill yesterday after 10% discount was Rs 1900 approx and on that post using Indusind EZ code got another 25% off, approx 450) - so i paid Rs. 1450 approx.

2. Value of final payment is more than Rs. 2,500 (i.e bill subtracted by 10% or 25% leads to value less than Rs. 2,500) - Magnus is best bet giving 40% off - upto Rs. 1000 - coupon you can select in the final page before payment

3. Any value of bill - Birthday offer of Magnus - once a year - flat 50% off upto Rs. 3,000 - obviously to max it - use a Prime restaturant - get a bill of Rs. 8,000 - get 25% off being a prime restaurant - value of bill comes to Rs. 6,000 and over and above that apply birthday offer of Rs. 3000 and finally pay Rs.3000 - a great deal to take your friends and family to Taj or ITC or some good place for birthday celebrations, notch up a bill above 8k and still not feel sorry about spending through the nose.

Hope this helps. Happy to be corrected in case of any inconsistencies above. Cheers
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Quick query:
So, the 25%off on Prime Restaurants is a restaurant feature right? Thay is to say, I go there, tell them my booking is via EazyDiner Prime and the bill they give me is less 25%.

So for a bill of 2500, the restaurant will give me a bill of 1875 already reducing the 25%?

Thanks

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Quick query:
So, the 25%off on Prime Restaurants is a restaurant feature right? Thay is to say, I go there, tell them my booking is via EazyDiner Prime and the bill they give me is less 25%.

So for a bill of 2500, the restaurant will give me a bill of 1875 already reducing the 25%?

Thanks
Yes, then it becomes ineligible, as minimum for Magnus is 2500 spent.

But here, B'day benefit(if that is the month) can be availed for any amount as @venkateshr detailed.

I have used Dineout like that, it helped to reduce 1Buffet price in Rajdhani in the past with HDFC Infinia. Only good part with Dineout is that, no prior reservation needed except few restaurants. In ED it is the opposite :)

Happy dinning with better discount with all the app/Ccards of yours

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Quick query:

Thanks
Yes. I also think its a restaurant feature though these EZ guys have confused many, including stupid me, by giving same names of "Prime" to their membership as well as the restaurant. They could have chosen two different words to make it simple - but no.

Anyway, I'll be happy to know otherwise if the 25% off on Prime restaurants can be availed by a simple user who is not a paid / promotional obtained prime membership EZ dining member.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
is this only for primary card holder or for add-on too? :D
Good qn. Was thinking of taking an add-on for my bro and finding it out live as he stays in a different city. I think he may be able to add card in his number but may not get the EZ Prime benefits like higher reward points for booking etc. since he will be a normal user of the app for the first time.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The 50% off voucher can be availed within 1 year right?
This is still unclear to me too. It shows in the app before Payeazy payment but u never know when it may be disabled.

With Axis Magnus I have only rule - Jo wapar kiya wohi apna, baaki sab sapna (no one knows when they may change rules arbitrarily) - so max it when u have it