• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Tatacliq voucher expired. Any way to revive?

soumitrasg

TF Buzz
Took the Magnus in May 2023, I was under the impression that the vouchers will be available to redeem for an year. Checked the Thriwe portal to see both vouchers - TataCliq and Yatra had expired.
Talked to Axis CC and they said these can't be revived.

Has anyone been able to revive these?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Took the Magnus in May 2023, I was under the impression that the vouchers will be available to redeem for an year. Checked the Thriwe portal to see both vouchers - TataCliq and Yatra had expired.
Talked to Axis CC and they said these can't be revived.

Has anyone been able to revive these?
Talk to Tata Cliq and Yatra and tell them that you got GV s that were expired and request them to renew.
Don’t tell that they were given by 🪓. If you do, hard to get them renewed..

soumitrasg

TF Buzz
Talk to Tata Cliq and Yatra and tell them that you got GV s that were expired and request them to renew.
Don’t tell that they were given by 🪓. If you do, hard to get them renewed..
The vouchers were not redeemed from the Thriwe portal hence no voucher id. Not sure if Tatacliq will still acknowledge this.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lifestyle vouchers can be reactivated from my experience but not Tata Cliq.

My tata cliq voucher from DCB expired without me noticing it. Tried with poshvine customer care, they said its not possible. But did not check with tata cliq customer care. Maybe you cam check with them.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check with thriwe once, even if they can share the expired gvs. Maybe you can get them reissued with tatacliq/yatra.

There's nothing at loss, read about PPI guidelines from RBI and tatacliq gvs fall under that I think.
My tataneu points expired in december, they reissued the same to me this month by themselves, instead of me asking them to reissue.

Reactions: SSV

senasenthil

TF Premier
I got my Magnus during April-23. I did not receive the TataCliq voucher automatically as supposed to be. With lot of email exchanges and phone calls, I was issued a voucher only during June-23, which I redeemed immediately. But the validity of the issued voucher was lesser than 12 months. It got expired in December itself.

Upon contacting TataCliq regarding this discrepancy, I was advised to approach the issuer of the voucher. Initially, I received a mail from Nodal Office that the validity was extended up to 31 Dec 2023 but it didn't happen. I escalated to for which I got the following response:

"We would like to inform you that regarding the Tata Cliq Welcome Benefit has not been extended till 31st Dec 23. As per our investigation, you have already redeemed the Tata Cliq on 19/06/2023 02:07 PM .Welcome benefit will be applicable for one-time use only. Once the voucher is selected from the portal, there will be no replacement or exchange of vouchers. We regret our inability to accede to your request."

I registered a complaint with Ombudsman. As a response I got the following message:

Please permit us to clarify:

• We understand that you were issued Axis Bank Magnus Visa Credit Card since 26th April 2023.
  • You claim that you received TATA Cliq vouchers worth INR 10,000.00 with less than 12 months’ validity.
  • Basis the complaint received, we had forwarded the same to our relevant department.
  • As per update received, you have already redeemed the Tata Cliq vouchers on 19th June 2023 02:07 PM.
  • Please note that when the voucher was issued the customers are informed about the expiry of the voucher on the website portal and email.
  • We regret we will be unable to comply with your request to extend the validity of the vouchers.
  • Further, we request you to evidence where the voucher was informed to be available for 12 months to enable us further investigate the matter
As a response, I sent the attached PDF, which I downloaded from internet. They asked the source of the file. I given the link (https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...omplimentary-flight-ticket---detailed-t-c.pdf). They responded "We wish to inform you that the link which you have shared was already removed from our Axis Bank wesite. We confirm that the link is not available on our Axis Bank website"

I replied to them "When my card was issued (April 2023), the gift voucher was valid for 12 months as per the information available in all channels. If it is removed now or not available does not mean that your original commitment is not valid. If the terms on voucher validity have been changed one year before, you may please provide the revised terms on voucher validity, which applies to my voucher."

The case is pending.

Attachments

• complimentary-flight-ticket---detailed-t-c.pdf
    267 KB · Views: 3