• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For birthday coupen, its says
Select ur restaurant with " PREPAID DEAL"
Is it compulsory to select prepaid deals as when i click prepaid deals , no restaurant showing. Attached below.
Or can i book any restaurant from ed app and use coupen

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am booking 1st time for bbq for tomorrow. Never used before. In bbq , do we need to pay there at restaurant before lunch or can i pay in advance now ?

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For birthday coupen, its says
Select ur restaurant with " PREPAID DEAL"
Is it compulsory to select prepaid deals as when i click prepaid deals , no restaurant showing. Attached below.
Or can i book any restaurant from ed app and use coupen
You can select any restaurant. Better to look at 50% off deals at 5 stars. I had a meal worth 8800/- at Sofitel Mumbai in Rs. 2100/-

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I used today birthday coupen. What i see is that we can help our friends and family to use any restaurant without our presence there.
We can book by ed app and after bill generation, we can pay by app. No need to be present there.

R@J

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use a new account with different mobile number and click on this link https://dining.eazydiner.com/axisbank
Thanks!!!
got this working... logged in and claimed b'day 50% voucher. There only it was showing to claim your bday benefit - and using that I got annual membership using 1 rs validation on my 2nd card(magnus).
FYI i entered DOB with date in September only (while signing up on new number) - not sure it matters or not!

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Thanks!!!
got this working... logged in and claimed b'day 50% voucher. There only it was showing to claim your bday benefit - and using that I got annual membership using 1 rs validation on my 2nd card(magnus).
FYI i entered DOB with date in September only (while signing up on new number) - not sure it matters or not!
guys seems this is now working only for 1 month expiry for birthday coupon because mine is not visible now even though it was showing expiry till may’24. is anyone faced similar issue?

KunalJ

TF Buzz
FYI, we can also ask the restaurant to split the bill if its greater than 6K. I had 2 birthday coupons but for people having 1 bday coupon then can still use the standard 40% coupon if amount is >2.5K post the 6K.