• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got yesterday only bro ed prime on magnus along with birthday voucher. Call them for ed prime. Use the trick for birthday voucher
Yeah sure, I am going to do it. But just wanted to post whether it was silently removed by default and given only to those who are asking.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do a mock payment of 6000 on your target restaurant (don't actually pay). Reach the part where you can apply coupons, you should be able to see the 3000 Rs coupon in this list if you followed the earlier steps.. have used the bday coupon on magnus even though bday was in August
Thanks I followed what you said and got the coupon today.

One question while using this coupon will I be able to use it along with other deals? For example, I have booked one deal through the 50% carnival going on right now....suppose my bill after the deal comes to 6k would I be able to get 50% on top of that or how does that work>

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks I followed what you said and got the coupon today.

One question while using this coupon will I be able to use it along with other deals? For example, I have booked one deal through the 50% carnival going on right now....suppose my bill after the deal comes to 6k would I be able to get 50% on top of that or how does that work>
If the bill is of lower value already then you can get extra 50%. But if the bill amount doesn’t change and it’s an app discount via coupon code, then no. Only one coupon can be applied at a time.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All - may be a stupid question. Does easydiner Axis HNI concierge board line guys talk only in Hindi? I called for prime activation but couldn't talk with him as I don't know Hindi. Is email the only way now?

How is Axis concierge generally? Can they talk in English?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
All - may be a stupid question. Does easydiner Axis HNI concierge board line guys talk only in Hindi? I called for prime activation but couldn't talk with him as I don't know Hindi. Is email the only way now?

Yeah they well speak English
May be today a national holiday so skeleton staff

remboroy25

TF Buzz

According to the Axis Bank website, their concierge service is available 24/7 and can be reached by phone or email. While the website does not specify the languages spoken by the concierge service representatives, it does note that they are trained to assist with a wide range of requests, including travel arrangements, dining reservations, and more [\[1\]](https://www.axisbank.com/retail/bank-smart/concierge-services).

It's possible that the specific representative the user spoke with only spoke Hindi, but it's also possible that they simply had difficulty communicating in English. If the user is still having trouble getting through to the concierge service, they may want to try emailing them or contacting Axis Bank customer support for assistance [\[2\]](https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us).

In general, Axis Bank is known for providing high-quality customer service, and their concierge service is designed to cater to the needs of high-net-worth individuals. While there may be occasional language barriers or other issues, most customers report positive experiences with the service [\[3\]](https://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Axis-Bank-Concierge-Services-reviews-925842015).

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Do a mock payment of 6000 on your target restaurant (don't actually pay). Reach the part where you can apply coupons, you should be able to see the 3000 Rs coupon in this list if you followed the earlier steps.. have used the bday coupon on magnus even though bday was in August
My birthday is in Jul’23 month will I be able to get birthday voucher now?

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
No you can get it now too using this simple trick. After they've activated your ed prime which you can get it done by calling on this no 7669004444, open this link
Click on birthday offer know more. Enter first 6 digits of your card. Then it will show birthday restaurants. Book any one for today and cancel it. You will get your birthday 3k 50% discount voucher with validity 1 year
I got the code now but it says only for prepaid deals and when I tried to search prepaid deals I don’t find any restaurants