• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Simply login to eazydinner app and go to profile--->gift cards ,there will be your coupon code and also validity
Hi
Does one need to subscribe to the paid EazyDiner membership to see the option in the Gift Card option? I have Magnus but never got the Bday coupon. Any idea when is it shared?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
Does one need to subscribe to the paid EazyDiner membership to see the option in the Gift Card option? I have Magnus but never got the Bday coupon. Any idea when is it shared?
In your B'day month is what other members shared.

Hope you have got the Prime membership of ED automatically as part pf the Magnus card benefits, if not get that first from ED Concierge team.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to get the ED prime membership via magnus benefit ?
When did you get your Magnus card?

Also hope you have ED app installed with the same registered mobile number./

If so, ED should be automatically enabling the Prime membership on your ED account.

If not call the ED Concierge as @Tay said.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

ccdc

TF Ace
thank you very much for this.....absolutely didn't know this existed....has anyone stayed at postcard hotel using the voucher...didn't see any tnc for post card hotel in the pdf...also contact for post card escalation not mentioned in there....anyone has any exp of booking postcard hotel via this voucher...further...old and experienced magnus users should start a thread and post such things which would be very helpful for newcomers like us

Last edited:

T2A

TF Buzz
When did you get your Magnus card?

Also hope you have ED app installed with the same registered mobile number./

If so, ED should be automatically enabling the Prime membership on your ED account.

If not call the ED Concierge as @Tay said.
Yes number is the same on both. Do I need to contact EzayDinner or Axis ?