• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ah! my birthday passed in jan got my card in feb. So guess will get the voucher next year.
No you can get it now too using this simple trick. After they've activated your ed prime which you can get it done by calling on this no 7669004444, open this link
Click on birthday offer know more. Enter first 6 digits of your card. Then it will show birthday restaurants. Book any one for today and cancel it. You will get your birthday 3k 50% discount voucher with validity 1 year

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No you can get it now too using this simple trick. After they've activated your ed prime which you can get it done by calling on this no 7669004444, open this link
Click on birthday offer know more. Enter first 6 digits of your card. Then it will show birthday restaurants. Book any one for today and cancel it. You will get your birthday 3k 50% discount voucher with validity 1 year
i called concierge but they said with magnus eazydiner prime member ship is not there?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
btw not related to thisthread. but anyone else find it wierd that. Axis select has swiggy 40% off offers but magnus and reserve doesnt?
Yes, unfortunately every card has different segment and different offers on the.

That's how we end-up applying/getting lot more cards :)

For example...how I ended up with multiple AXIS cards....

I have Airtel AXIS cad just for Airtel bill payment + Utility which gives Rs600 mas discount in a month on them
I have(had) Myzone for only for Swiggy offer which I can get once in a while, ording from Swiggy
Magnus, you know the reason, mainly for points accumulation of the monthly 25k + 6k ER on meeting the spent target of 1Lac.

kiran.62502

TF Buzz
I had done the said steps.. How to find the discount voucher...