• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus birthday coupon

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
guys seems this is now working only for 1 month expiry for birthday coupon because mine is not visible now even though it was showing expiry till may’24. is anyone faced similar issue?
Yes I faced the same issue. Tried talking to both Eazydiner and Magnus + Concierge helpdesk but nobody is able to do anything. They just repeat the line that it can only be used in the birthday month

clark_kent

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same thing. Eazydiner support asked me to speak to axis bank and the axis rep said that it's only for birthday month. The rules were changed from September. What to do next.

akash25ch

TF Buzz
RML Group
Same thing. Eazydiner support asked me to speak to axis bank and the axis rep said that it's only for birthday month. The rules were changed from September. What to do next.
They told me it was only for birthday week. Luckily on my birthday I waz having dinner and just checked if the place was included or not. And surprise got 3k off

great

TF Premier
Used birthday offer yesterday
Got 50% off plus prime member hotel discount
My case 25%+50%
I bill amt was exact 6050 s so utilised full 50% off of 3k

Paid 3050 for Total bill of 8050.
It was my birthday last month and what surprise the birthday coupon was again activated by Axis Bank 50% off upto 3k
with 30 days validity. i used last week and works like a charm.
Thats double treat...

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It was my birthday last month and what surprise the birthday coupon was again activated by Axis Bank 50% off upto 3k
with 30 days validity. i used last week and works like a charm.
Thats double treat...
Yup the 50% off coupon (upto 3k) works like a charm

great

TF Premier
Bro my birthday coming in this week but no coupon visible in eazydinner app
how I can activate eazydinner birthday coupon
1) axis bank will send coupon probably 15 days before the bday with 30 days validity
This will be actual bday as in axis bank profile
2) generate coupon from eazydiner app by mentioning any date in app

So give 2nd party to TFinos

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro my birthday coming in this week but no coupon visible in eazydinner app
how I can activate eazydinner birthday coupon
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance bro !!!

Steps to activate the birthday coupon even before you enter your birthday month

1. Visit https://www.eazydiner.com/axisbank
2. Select the extreme right button (Birthday Offer Enjoy 50% off upto INR 3000) and click on Know more
3. Enter the first 6 digits of your card number and click show restaurants.
4. Randomly book any restaurant for a future date or select an already pre-decided restaurant if you are already close to the date of visit and book it
5. Your Axis bday voucher gets activated
6. You can also visit the eazydiner app or website and cancel this booking (if you are only activating the coupon now but intend to use it later)
7. Incase you cancel you will be able to locate this coupon in the coupon section

Note :- You can use this coupon only once per user per year

Hope this helps

RTR01

TF Premier
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance bro !!!

Steps to activate the birthday coupon even before you enter your birthday month

1. Visit https://www.eazydiner.com/axisbank
2. Select the extreme right button (Birthday Offer Enjoy 50% off upto INR 3000) and click on Know more
3. Enter the first 6 digits of your card number and click show restaurants.
4. Randomly book any restaurant for a future date or select an already pre-decided restaurant if you are already close to the date of visit and book it
5. Your Axis bday voucher gets activated
6. You can also visit the eazydiner app or website and cancel this booking (if you are only activating the coupon now but intend to use it later)
7. Incase you cancel you will be able to locate this coupon in the coupon section

Note :- You can use this coupon only once per user per year

Hope this helps
This is not working now.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
Not sure if this is answered somewhere, tried searching the forum.
Does anyone know what is the validity of axis magnus birthday coupon of 3k on eazydiner?
The website says birthday week but app shows till whole 1 year.
1 month from issue date ,which is usually around a week before your b'day

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am trying since 2 months. Not working. Today also I tried not able to see the birthday coupon after reserving a table. Should I wait until after reservation completes to check.
After reservation, go to the pay amount tab and insert an amount above 6k and click on check offers post which you will see various coupon codes. You should see the Bday coupon mentioning 50% off upto 3k as one of the coupons

I you see that then it means u have that coupon and u can use it. You can also cancel the reservation incase u want to change te venue. You will still find the coupon in the coupon section

What I have observed is that the coupon stays for a month max if not used after its generated

So its better to activate it closer to the date of visiting a restaurant

Note :- This activation can be done on any date irrespective of ur birthdate (but only once in the membership year)

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When I try it is saying once per year, but I have my birthday coming up next month.

How does Axis calculate this?? Any Idea?
One year is calculated from the membership start date

So if your bday is in May 2024 but lets assume you activated the membership in June 2023 and had activated and used the bday coupon within that period then the next activation period will begin in / post June 2024 when the membership is renewed

Note :- I have considered hypothetical examples to explain a use case.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One year is calculated from the membership start date

So if your bday is in May 2024 but lets assume you activated the membership in June 2023 and had activated and used the bday coupon within that period then the next activation period will begin in / post June 2024 when the membership is renewed

Note :- I have considered hypothetical examples to explain a use case.
My membership started in Jan 2023. I used my birthday coupon in May 2023.

Now I renewed my membership In Jan 2024. As May 2024 is approaching I am not able to view it on the App.