• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Annual Fee waiver

Gaurav555

TF Buzz
Hi All,
Regarding Axis Magnus:
I have made 14.90 L Spends in my previous year. The fee waiver condition was 15L.
They have charged me 10k as I can see in the app for annual fee. It reflected on the app on 14 Apr. It was charged on 11Apr as per CC.
Joining fee was charged on 17 Apr 2023.
I have raised a request via Phone banking support to remove the fee.
Is there any chance that they will reverse the fee?
Could you please suggest the relevant official/email ID to contact who could make an exception?
I could find these in the forum: premium.experience@axisbank.com & nodal.officer@axisbank.com , email.services@axisbank.com, cno@axisbank.com, pno@axisbank.com

Also, in case they I close the card, do I still get charged the fee? I have not used the card after the charges were added. i.e. no transaction in this year.
Thank You.

Last edited:

Gaurav555

TF Buzz
If you did not spend anything after fee is charged they will refund according to some threads.
It would be great if you could provide the link. I searched but most said it won't be reversed. I have not made any spends after the date it was charged. CC said they won't refund even if I close the card now.