• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis refusing to reverse Magnus Annual Fees

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold Magnus since March 2022 and my card anniversary was 2nd Mar 2023 to complete the Rs. 15 lakh criteria. I have been going back and forth with Axis through email on premium experience customer care.

According to them, I have done Rs. 14.95 lakh spends till 2nd March. However, while calculating this amount, Axis is not considering a spend of Rs. 10k on Amazon which I did on 27th Feb (if considered, it would take total spends to Rs. 15.05 lakh). The reason given by Customer Care is the transaction with Amazon got settled on 3rd Mar and therefore will not be considered for calculating the Rs. 15 lakh criteria.

I have done a lot of search on Axis website but nothing to this effect is mentioned there. Can you please give suggestions on how to get this resolved? Thanks in advance

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I hold Magnus since March 2022 and my card anniversary was 2nd Mar 2023 to complete the Rs. 15 lakh criteria. I have been going back and forth with Axis through email on premium experience customer care.

According to them, I have done Rs. 14.95 lakh spends till 2nd March. However, while calculating this amount, Axis is not considering a spend of Rs. 10k on Amazon which I did on 27th Feb (if considered, it would take total spends to Rs. 15.05 lakh). The reason given by Customer Care is the transaction with Amazon got settled on 3rd Mar and therefore will not be considered for calculating the Rs. 15 lakh criteria.

I have done a lot of search on Axis website but nothing to this effect is mentioned there. Can you please give suggestions on how to get this resolved? Thanks in advance
On a separate note, did you make any wallet payments which didn’t give you reward points? Are those counted in fee waiver - payments done before the new rule change.

Tejo

TF Legend

It's been 2 months.

Does it's grab deals purchase?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Just request Axis bank to waive as special case for the shortfall of 10k spends
If not be happy with the tcliq voucher as compensation
Always add additional 50k with the required threshold of fee waiver as banks always exempt some of our spends here and there for 10 to 25k by saying some silly reason for exemption like ur case
To make them hit I used to spend 50k more always

Tejo

TF Legend

Mail pno

Saying before anniversary I spent required spends to waive off my annual fee.

Question them that, while purchasing axis share, market price at the time of settlement will be considered or at the contract time, 😂😂😂.also ask like this never heard like in your policies or any other like sbi/x bank considers only dated transaction rather than settlement date.

If not worked, call to customer care before this use 6%(shopping category only) of your magnus limit, and ask them to close saying wired restrictions and policies. 99.9% will waive off. Risky*

Karthi52

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Mail pno

Saying before anniversary I spent required spends to waive off my annual fee.

Question them that, while purchasing axis share, market price at the time of settlement will be considered or at the contract time, 😂😂😂.also ask like this never heard like in your policies or any other like sbi/x bank considers only dated transaction rather than settlement date.

If not worked, call to customer care before this use 6%(shopping category only) of your magnus limit, and ask them to close saying wired restrictions and policies. 99.9% will waive off. Risky*
What is that 6% limit bro?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Write to MD desk. They are the one if anyone can help you out