• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis refusing to reverse Magnus Annual Fees

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold Magnus since March 2022 and my card anniversary was 2nd Mar 2023 to complete the Rs. 15 lakh criteria. I have been going back and forth with Axis through email on premium experience customer care.

According to them, I have done Rs. 14.95 lakh spends till 2nd March. However, while calculating this amount, Axis is not considering a spend of Rs. 10k on Amazon which I did on 27th Feb (if considered, it would take total spends to Rs. 15.05 lakh). The reason given by Customer Care is the transaction with Amazon got settled on 3rd Mar and therefore will not be considered for calculating the Rs. 15 lakh criteria.

I have done a lot of search on Axis website but nothing to this effect is mentioned there. Can you please give suggestions on how to get this resolved? Thanks in advance

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
lmao, axis deserves this. Axis deducted consolidated charges from my friend's account and the manager didn't fuss. Complained to RBI got the money and opened burgundy account of his mother then raised closure citing the manager's shitty services and manager iterally went nuts *grinning 101*
No Doubt It is Axis 🤣

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
lmao, axis deserves this. Axis deducted consolidated charges from my friend's account and the manager didn't fuss. Complained to RBI got the money and opened burgundy account of his mother then raised closure citing that the manager is shit and manner literally went nuts *grinning 101*
They put this consolidated sh** even for burgundy and salary accounts also. @VISHESH_BANSAL one more ground to bamboo and get compensated 🤣

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
lmao, axis deserves this. Axis deducted consolidated charges from my friend's account and the manager didn't fuss. Complained to RBI got the money and opened burgundy account of his mother then raised closure citing that the manager is shit and manager iterally went nuts *grinning 101*
Jab burgundy account close hua hoga to upar management ne bhi bamboo kiya hoga idhar customer ka bamboo aur ek taraf rbi ka bamboo. Manager ka to gang ba** ho gaya hoga 🤣

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Jab burgundy account close hua hoga to upar management ne bhi bamboo kiya hoga idhar customer ka bamboo aur ek taraf rbi ka bamboo. Manager ka to gang ba** ho gaya hoga 🤣
That's what I wanted for tha shitty manager and acis bank team. The MD escalation PNO everyone literally begged not to close but you know my hate for axis right? 🙂