• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus My Axis Magnus annual Fee is Due, Card Limit is 15L please advise

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I am Holding Axis Bank's Magnus Credit card for which i have recently got a limit enhancement from 5.2L to 15L. which is now the highest limit credit card i am holding.

I am also having Axis Flipkart but it is having a limit of 5.2L, shared with Axis Magnus.

in case if i close the Axis Magnus card will i be end up again with a mere limit of 5.2L of Axis Flipkart??

and in case i get a New Axis Myzone card and then close Magnus, will i be having a 15L Limit on Axis Myzone.

eventually i want to ask for limit enhancement on my other banks credit card, with the help of Axis Card's limit on (Card to Card basis)

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I am Holding Axis Bank's Magnus Credit card for which i have recently got a limit enhancement from 5.2L to 15L. which is now the highest limit credit card i am holding.

I am also having Axis Flipkart but it is having a limit of 5.2L, shared with Axis Magnus.

in case if i close the Axis Magnus card will i be end up again with a mere limit of 5.2L of Axis Flipkart??

and in case i get a New Axis Myzone card and then close Magnus, will i be having a 15L Limit on Axis Myzone.

eventually i want to ask for limit enhancement on my other banks credit card, with the help of Axis Card's limit on (Card to Card basis)

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
Call customer care and check for pre approved offer. First get new card in hand and then go for Magnus closure. Your limit will stay at 15 L

If I was you, I will never close axis credit card for high limits, even If I have to take some paid card

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
You can ask Axis to downgrade it to MyZone (won't be LTF).

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Dear All,

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
Ask axis to merge limits of Flipkart and Magnus. This way your Flipkart will have same limit as Magnus on shared basis. Later you can close Magnus if wanted

sidp

TF Ace
Please Advise......]
1st ask to merge cl of fk axis and magnus. Then you can close magnus. 99% of the time they would agree.

If they don't allow that, "upgrade" your card to a low fee card like neo(250), iocl(500). Know that it will be paid card only. If you have time to waste with customer care then only it can become ltf. If you take neo you can recover that in a couple of months using zomato.

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1st ask to merge cl of fk axis and magnus. Then you can close magnus. 99% of the time they would agree.

If they don't allow that, "upgrade" your card to a low fee card like neo(250), iocl(500). Know that it will be paid card only. If you have time to waste with customer care then only it can become ltf. If you take neo you can recover that in a couple of months using zomato.
Currently MyZone is LTF, what if first i get the MyZone card and later close magnus... my Annual fee will get charged on 9th may 2024 so i do have enough time

sidp

TF Ace
Currently MyZone is LTF, what if first i get the MyZone card and later close magnus... my Annual fee will get charged on 9th may 2024 so i do have enough time
No it will stay ltf.

In most cases they'll merge the cl without any issue.

you can also change the card variant of magnus to cheaper card. It will have same cl and your old credit account will stay active. That's why I suggested neo. Easy to recover the fee. If you dont care about keeping old account active, you can cancel the card after cl merger. There will be slight dip in credit score for 2-3 months but will recover easily.

pinki

TF Ace
Dear All,

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
Ask cc to match Flipkart card limit with magnus one . And then u can close the magnus one.

pinki

TF Ace
Axis generally do not give such a high limit to axis flipkart, if it was some other card i could've taken the risk @pinki
There's nothing sort of risk factor in this , once they match the total aggregate limit in all ur cards, then each individual card will cater the highest limit allocated to you, so no matter if u close ur magnus also then Flipkart card will be having the same limit.
Give it a try, first contact cc to match limits and later on before placing a closure request, confirm with cc that whether limit will get reduced or not .👍

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There's nothing sort of risk factor in this , once they match the total aggregate limit in all ur cards, then each individual card will cater the highest limit allocated to you, so no matter if u close ur magnus also then Flipkart card will be having the same limit.
Give it a try, first contact cc to match limits and later on before placing a closure request, confirm with cc that whether limit will get reduced or not .👍
CC is not giving straight yes or No answer, they are saying usually it remain same but backend team will decide it once you close your magnus card

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My first card was Fk Axis (Limit 2.10lkh) & then I took Magnus(Limit 8lkh). After few mails I got merged limit of 8lkh. So now if i close Magnus will I still be having 8lkh limit in Fk Axis?

chnleo

TF Select
Dear All,

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
Apply idfc wealth card C2C online for same limit. Then close magnus.

bvn7

TF Neo
Dear All,

Please Advise......

@TechnoFino
How much do you spend per month to get that sort of LE?