• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE Card Annual Fee Waiver

I have spent more than 2 Lakh since the card usage i.e., from Sept -22 till now I am getting the annual fee added to my credit card,

• is the amount will automatically be waived off during bill generation?
  • do i need to axis support team for the bill waiver.

1694397860979.png

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
I have spent more than 2 Lakh since the card usage i.e., from Sept -22 till now I am getting the annual fee added to my credit card,

1694397860979.png
It has been charged by the Bank. Contact customer care regarding clarification.

prc1990

TF Legend

1694397860979.png
I guess axis first posts the fee and then reverses it eventually including GST component.

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend

1694397860979.png
Do they send reminder email mentioning amount spent till today and how much is left for the waiver?

shubham0976

TF Select
I spent 198800 on axis ace, so thought of giving a try for fees reversal, the retention team executive gave it very easily. So one may try if they have spent over 1 lakh too. May be they don't wanna lose customer base.
Actually my calculation for total spent was over 2L but one of the order was cancelled by flipkart. But I must say the exact amount I calculated was given by their system. So the calculations are accurate.

Due to a return my spent came at 199600. Despite following up for 3 months, the fees waiver was not done. This was 8 months back. Closed the card last month.
You would have earned the cashback in that billing cycle right and that would have been compensated for 400 rupees and why would have closed a card