• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to negotiate with axis for annual fee reversal of ace card

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Annual spend didn't reach 2lakh so any procedure like SBI card for annual fee reversal?

When I told to cc they denied direct on call.

When I placed closer request, their retention team directly proceeded for card closer.

So I want to know how to reverse annual fee ? Is their any procedure to follow? Or how to negotiate for same?

chiru007

TF Buzz
If you have to worry about Rs500 per year, then no credit card is good for you. This mindset where people want everything but don't want to pay anything at all is wrong. Rs500 os a very nominal fee for providing you a credit card.
Take the case of axis Flipkart where it used to have 2 lakh for fee reversal now they increased the amount to 3.5 lakh...is it moral ....if they wanted to increase the amount it should be like the ones taking the credit card after the announcement should be apt..so I have taken the card for what I think 2 lakhs worth spending on the card but they increased the amount. Please don't say to close the card.....

Lordkk

TF Premier
Take the case of axis Flipkart where it used to have 2 lakh for fee reversal now they increased the amount to 3.5 lakh...is it moral ....if they wanted to increase the amount it should be like the ones taking the credit card after the announcement should be apt..so I have taken the card for what I think 2 lakhs worth spending on the card but they increased the amount. Please don't say to close the card.....
Close the card....

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the annual fee reversal last month after a few emails to Nodal officer stating my Axis salary relationship and continued card usage for last 2 years.
I had approx 1,90,000/- spend on Ace but initially they denied any fee reversal. I then mailed again saying that I have other axis cards too like Flipkart axis and placed a request for LTF conversion of it and told them that I will close Flipkart axis otherwise because it too has 590/- annual fee. Then I got a call from their nodal team who offered me to keep my Flipkart axis intact and in return they offered me annual fee waiver in my Axis ace which I accepted.
Then I closed my Flipkart axis as i was determined not to keep it😂
Nodal office waived Rs 590 /-.. your time is worth more than that i would feel..

Bhayya, adhi pedha thop card em kaadhu kadha.. customer care ki call chesi negotiate cheyyi, try your luck or you can also use grabdeals for extra cashback, which can cover your annual fee.

chiru007

TF Buzz
Bhayya, adhi pedha thop card em kaadhu kadha.. customer care ki call chesi negotiate cheyyi, try your luck or you can also use grabdeals for extra cashback, which can cover your annual fee.
Haa ade naa baada ee tokkalo card ki payment chestunna ani ......deeni kanna Amazon pay 100 times better.....
I'm just keeping this card for Big purchases in Flipkart