• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annual Fee reversal on Axis Vistara Infinite Card

HI Techno Warroirs

@TechnoFino PLease help on this

I Have Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card. Before end of the anniversary year, I was interacted with Axic Chat agent to enquire about ANnual fee. They told that I need not to pay any annual fee. This happened on 25th December 2023. But the annual fee was levoed on 28th Dec 2023. But upon enquiry they told the it was mistake of CHat agent and they warned the chat agent for the same.

I escalated the issue to MD desk and they also confirmed that it was mistake of agent and asked to pay annual fee.
Below was response from MD desk.

1707417894675.png

I want to file complaint on RBI Ombudsman. PLeas ehelp me to raise a complaint.

Maximum how much I we can ask as compensation. If wo lose in the argument, DO we need to pay any amount to the bank?

1707417519459.png

flyer

TF Neo
You will loose the case.. irrespective of whatever the agent says the card features clearly specify that there is an annual fee and nowhere it's mentioned that it can be waved off. You must have known this when you applied for the card and there is no mention of wave off in terms and conditions.. so you have absolutely no ground to ask for a wave off.. the agents mistake is not a ground.