How to negotiate with axis for annual fee reversal of ace card

s1t2y3a3m6

Annual spend didn't reach 2lakh so any procedure like SBI card for annual fee reversal?

When I told to cc they denied direct on call.

When I placed closer request, their retention team directly proceeded for card closer.

So I want to know how to reverse annual fee ? Is their any procedure to follow? Or how to negotiate for same?

Calm Radiance

If you think you can't extract value of more than 590 INR (annual fee) using this card, it's better to close this card and take a card which can give you good return.
We must give bank business too; how will bank sustain giving cashback/ points if each customer states they want LTF card or annual fee reversal.

Also,
it was discussed before as well Axis Ace card can't be LTF, kindly use search feature instead of creating new thread unnecessarily.

praful47

Annual spend didn't reach 2lakh so any procedure like SBI card for annual fee reversal?

When I placed closer request, their retention team directly proceeded for card closer.

So I want to know how to reverse annual fee ? Is their any procedure to follow? Or how to negotiate for same?
Axis has got to know their customers tricks

s1t2y3a3m6

If you think you can't extract value of more than 590 INR (annual fee) using this card, it's better to close this card and take a card which can give you good return.
We must give bank business too; how will bank sustain giving cashback/ points if each customer states they want LTF card or annual fee reversal.

Also,
it was discussed before as well Axis Ace card can't be LTF, kindly use search feature instead of creating new thread unnecessarily.
Yes, this is what needs to be done now. Even if we extract 590 no benifit until someone made a huge offline purchase and atleast made a cashback of 1k or more. Apay look more relevant in LTF and SBI cashback, Airtel in paid version.

I know ace couldn't be LTF, I asked suggestions for fee reversal which was possible in past for many users.

Pack_of_Cards

Yes, this is what to be done now. Even if we extract 590 no benifit until someone made a huge offline purchase and atleast made a cashback of 1k or more. Apay look more relevant in LTF and SBI cashback, Airtel in paid version.
Yes merely break-even with joining fees clearly implies you don't need this card, just use others where you are able to gain something, close card and move on

Sahil_07

Yes, this is what needs to be done now. Even if we extract 590 no benifit until someone made a huge offline purchase and atleast made a cashback of 1k or more. Apay look more relevant in LTF and SBI cashback, Airtel in paid version.

I know ace couldn't be LTF, I asked suggestions for fee reversal which was possible in past for many users.
why dont you pay bills from gpay? electricity+gas+mobile recharge easily one can earn 4/5 x of renewal charges

techwicky

I got the annual fee reversal last month after a few emails to Nodal officer stating my Axis salary relationship and continued card usage for last 2 years.
I had approx 1,90,000/- spend on Ace but initially they denied any fee reversal. I then mailed again saying that I have other axis cards too like Flipkart axis and placed a request for LTF conversion of it and told them that I will close Flipkart axis otherwise because it too has 590/- annual fee. Then I got a call from their nodal team who offered me to keep my Flipkart axis intact and in return they offered me annual fee waiver in my Axis ace which I accepted.
Then I closed my Flipkart axis as i was determined not to keep it😂

if you cant recoup your fees on spends made by this card
ask yourself is this card made for you

If you have to worry about Rs500 per year, then no credit card is good for you. This mindset where people want everything but don't want to pay anything at all is wrong. Rs500 os a very nominal fee for providing you a credit card.

I got the annual fee reversal last month after a few emails to Nodal officer stating my Axis salary relationship and continued card usage for last 2 years.
I had approx 1,90,000/- spend on Ace but initially they denied any fee reversal. I then mailed again saying that I have other axis cards too like Flipkart axis and placed a request for LTF conversion of it and told them that I will close Flipkart axis otherwise because it too has 590/- annual fee. Then I got a call from their nodal team who offered me to keep my Flipkart axis intact and in return they offered me annual fee waiver in my Axis ace which I accepted.
Then I closed my Flipkart axis as i was determined not to keep it😂
Is all this effort worth it for Rs 500? You could have easily spent 10k more on it.