• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis refusing to reverse Magnus Annual Fees

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold Magnus since March 2022 and my card anniversary was 2nd Mar 2023 to complete the Rs. 15 lakh criteria. I have been going back and forth with Axis through email on premium experience customer care.

According to them, I have done Rs. 14.95 lakh spends till 2nd March. However, while calculating this amount, Axis is not considering a spend of Rs. 10k on Amazon which I did on 27th Feb (if considered, it would take total spends to Rs. 15.05 lakh). The reason given by Customer Care is the transaction with Amazon got settled on 3rd Mar and therefore will not be considered for calculating the Rs. 15 lakh criteria.

I have done a lot of search on Axis website but nothing to this effect is mentioned there. Can you please give suggestions on how to get this resolved? Thanks in advance

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please go through this

I guess your case is fit for RBI Ombudsman. This is unjust, arbitrary ,unreasonable and against every ethic and banking procedure on the part of axis. Doesn't matter when the transactions get settled for axis we as a consumer will obviously consider the date we made a purchase.

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
are schi me mere sath aisa huaa hotaa khtiya khdi krdeta sari branch ki and back end ki. Hum to galat hoke na glti mane yahan itne genuine case me b bhai log suffer kr rhe
Bansal bhaiyon ka axis bank ke prati pyar dekh ke meri aankhon me pani aa gaya 🤣 @VISHESH_BANSAL
Edit- one is not a real bansal 🤣

Last edited: