• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak cc issued with very low limit

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Guys they didn't issue new card and closed my old card as well and now they are saying that my card was approved mistakenly. How can they approve cards mistakenly? I think they are doing this, because they don't want to give LTF card.

Should i escalate to rbi ombudsman or not?

@Wealth is my birth right!
@Batmanbaba
@Abhishek012
@HyperBeast
Dont waste your time on kotak cards... If u get it easily take it or else leave it.... Hardly any good cards and u have to fight to get a proper ltf card

HazelBlotch

TF Select
I'm tired of this question being asked so often. If a card is LTF, there's absolutely no reason to cancel it. Just keep it and if you hate it so much just stop using it and it will be deactivated for being inactive.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
This is daylight cheating. Shows zero fees while applying and giving paid one. Kotak cards should be avoided at all costs.
Stay away from those white collar scammers
Hope u read my experience here

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Stay away from those white collar scammers
Hope u read my experience here
They offered LTF White to me as well. But same experience. Call verification guy told that the card is not LTF. I stopped application at the same time.
Kotak is not a trusted bank.

AsB

TF Ace
If you have proof that you had applied for LTF card, call Kotak bank and ask them to raise a Service Request Number. You should get SR Number. They mostly convert to LTF in it. If not, escalate to Nodal Office using that SR Number.

D

Deleted member 7241

Guys they didn't issue new card and closed my old card as well and now they are saying that my card was approved mistakenly. How can they approve cards mistakenly? I think they are doing this, because they don't want to give LTF card.

Should i escalate to rbi ombudsman or not?

@Wealth is my birth right!
@Batmanbaba
@Abhishek012
@HyperBeast
1st Case...Hai Jaha Kotak ka Card nahi mil raha..😂😂😂😂

Hame samne se mana karna padta hai RM ko ki ab nahi chahiye..😂😂