• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak cc issued with very low limit

shubham0976

TF Select
This was my problem too. Escalate with Kotak with proof that you had applied for LTF, but was given a paid card. They will convert it to LTF
Thank you for your patience,we are processing your Kotak Bank Credit Card application
ref no. 2. To check the status of your application click https://bit.ly/3CnEg8v

what next?? recieved this message after 7 days of application. cibil check done, home verfication done, call verification done. how much time they need?

AsB

TF Ace
This was my problem too. Escalate with Kotak with proof that you had applied for LTF, but was given a paid card. They will convert it to LTF
Make sure to register the grievance via call. They will generate an SR number for you. With that, you can track and escalate, if required

AsB

TF Ace
Thank you for your patience,we are processing your Kotak Bank Credit Card application

what next?? recieved this message after 7 days of application. cibil check done, home verfication done, call verification done. how much time they need?
You will receive some update within the next 2 days. If not, you should at least be able to track the application.

So much verification dude. In my case nothing happened no cibil hit and no home verification just gave them consent for processing application and got approval after 2-3days.

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
E

Exactly.....

I'm Sharing My Journey...

I Never Faced any issue..Even Bank Employee Call me each time and Process application...

Earlier I had League Platinum...Then zen ..Then white ..and Now White reserve..

Every time i got tremendous support from kotak
Hello @vrushanksoni

Could you please elaborate on your journey with Kotak credit cards with corresponding limits, etc? Also could you please share (only if you're comfortable) your TRV/NRV with Kotak Bank, and on what basis were you offered White and White reserve?

Thank you @vrushanksoni

D

Deleted member 7241

Hello @vrushanksoni

Could you please elaborate on your journey with Kotak credit cards with corresponding limits, etc? Also could you please share (only if you're comfortable) your TRV/NRV with Kotak Bank, and on what basis were you offered White and White reserve?

Thank you @vrushanksoni
My First Card Was Kotak Leauge Platinum With an 86000 Limit...But I Never Used that Card.. It Was LTF..Later I Got Call From RM and Upgraded to Zen Signature..Then White & White Reserve is Approved ...
For Kotak Credit Score matters a lot.. So If your Score if High then You Can Expect Massive LE & Attractive Upgrades

Uday1

TF Buzz
My First Card Was Kotak Leauge Platinum With an 86000 Limit...But I Never Used that Card.. It Was LTF..Later I Got Call From RM and Upgraded to Zen Signature..Then White & White Reserve is Approved ...
For Kotak Credit Score matters a lot.. So If your Score if High then You Can Expect Massive LE & Attractive Upgrades
reserve ltf ?

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you @vrushanksoni

Which year did you receive your first Kotak credit card? Which Kotak credit cards are you holding at the moment, and with what limits, please?

I am assuming you are a Privy League customer of Kotak - which variant (Prima, Insignia, etc.) and what is your approximate relationship value?

Since you mentioned - what has your CIBIL score ranged between through these years?

Thank you very much @vrushanksoni

arthurmorgan

TF Buzz
Don't Close...Just Wait... Every 6 months bank gives LE. ( massive LIMIT enhancement )

Earlier My Credit Limit Was 88000 and Now more than 8 Lakhs ..

Started Journey With Legend LTF and Now they Approved White Reserve Card..

Kotak's Support is Just awesome
Even I received my card just yesterday with around 50K limit. how can I make it LTF without spending 1L /year ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 36

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Guys they didn't issue new card and closed my old card as well and now they are saying that my card was approved mistakenly. How can they approve cards mistakenly? I think they are doing this, because they don't want to give LTF card.

Should i escalate to rbi ombudsman or not?

@Wealth is my birth right!
@Batmanbaba
@Abhishek012
@HyperBeast
No even if u escalate they won’t reopen any closed card it will be an audit concern for any bank
Try to apply fresh after 3 months