• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis low limit. Should I cancel and apply again?

telescope

TF Ace
I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have flipkart axis cc since ~3 years now. This card I got when I didn't have any savings account with axis. The limit is very low around 20k. My other cards limit are in lakhs.

I have used this card a lot and also always paid bills on time. Limit was never increased.

Recently opened axis savings account and in netbanking I can see pre-approved offers, but, it is showing that limit would be shared with existing cc.

What should I do now? If I cancel existing cc and apply again after some time, will I get better limit?

Also, pre-approved cards are not LTF, whereas same cards are being offered LTF on their website.

I want to get rid of flipkart axis because of high annual fee waiver criteria. I want a card with higher limit and also LTF.

Please suggest. Thanks
Apply another card via c2c. Later merge the limits.

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
You can apply for a LE with your salary slip or ITR,since you have savings account with them now u can easily get a decent limit enhancement.I was exactly in the same situation.Got Flipkart card with 15k later opened a savings account with them and apply for LE using my ITR of 5 lakh.They increased my limit from 15k to 1Lakh :)

telescope

TF Ace
You can apply for a LE with your salary slip or ITR,since you have savings account with them now u can easily get a decent limit enhancement.I was exactly in the same situation.Got Flipkart card with 15k later opened a savings account with them and apply for LE using my ITR of 5 lakh.They increased my limit from 15k to 1Lakh :)
Great. I'll try this route first

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I have applied for a new CC (Axis Neo as they have LTF offer) by Selecting No in the Existing Customer section. It is in check for Eligibility. vKYC done, Cibil Hit done. My existing FK Axis CC is having very shameful limit. So, let's see if I can get that. I will update here.
Update.
I got approved.
My situation:
- Have FK Axis LTF with a limit of just 60K :/
- Holding that card since 2021. Not used much. Just a few transactions here and there to avail discount.
- No other relationship with Axis Bank.
- Experian check was done, Experian score 819.
- Applied as a new customer. (Selected no on the first screen)

Timeline:
- Applied on 24th.
- vKYC done on 24th night itself.
- Eligibility check started on 25th.
- Approved today, on 4th.

No physical verification done. No other documents asked, just PAN and Aadhar Authentication.
Card is not yet showing in Axis Open app.

Attachments

• ss 18.png
    ss 18.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Now showing on the app as well. It has it's own Credit Limit of 1.9L. Will request for LE after the cooldown period. Anybody knows what that is for Axis Bank? 6 months?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 16.46.59.png
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-04 at 16.46.59.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 67

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Please suggest. Thanks
Have you tried talking to customer care regarding limit increase??
In chat support section, there is an option for limit increase.
sometimes they increase limit without any docs, sometimes they ask for latest salary slips etc...

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
You mean after 6 month or within