• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[SOLVED] Should i cancel axis ace cc application?

althafvly

TF Buzz
Hi,

I recently (2 weeks before) attempted to apply for the Axis Ace through Google Pay but was unable to do so due to already holding an Axis Neo credit card (before the massive devaluation). Upon contacting Axis customer care and raising a complaint, they advised me to retry later when the offer reappears. Today, Axis reached out to schedule a physical verification for the Axis Ace application by monday or tuesday. My Axis Neo card is only four months old, and I haven't applied for ace through online other than Gpay; Axis simply called to inform me about the verification for ace.

I'm undecided whether to proceed with the Axis Ace application or cancel it considering the devaluation and rejection because of 4 month old neo cc.

Update: Applied and card approved.

Last edited:
If you have spends. Like if you can spend 10 k on first 45 days the joining fee would get reversed which makes this card FYF. So you can consider that. Also if you use it as an offline spend card it is still a good option considering the FYF benefit.

Sahil_07

TF Select
Hi,

I recently (2 weeks before) attempted to apply for the Axis Ace through Google Pay but was unable to do so due to already holding an Axis Neo credit card (before the massive devaluation). Upon contacting Axis customer care and raising a complaint, they advised me to retry later when the offer reappears. Today, Axis reached out to schedule a physical verification for the Axis Ace application by monday or tuesday. My Axis Neo card is only four months old, and I haven't applied for ace through online other than Gpay; Axis simply called to inform me about the verification for ace.

I'm undecided whether to proceed with the Axis Ace application or cancel it considering the devaluation and rejection because of 4 month old neo cc.
Every one is over reacting.. If axis or any other bank would have launched a cc with current rewards, Everyone would have said wow what a card, best card under 600 etc. Just because they had given extra benefits in the past, thats why it is bad to everyone rn. Just give a look what type of card other banks are providing under 600 (sbi simplysave/simplyclick, hdfc moneyback +)

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Every one is over reacting.. If axis or any other bank would have launched a cc with current rewards, Everyone would have said wow what a card, best card under 600 etc. Just because they had given extra benefits in the past, thats why it is bad to everyone rn. Just give a look what type of card other banks are providing under 600 (sbi simplysave/simplyclick, hdfc moneyback +)
Tata Neu is LTF for everyone. You are getting 5% Neu coins.
Amazon pay is giving 2% cashback unlimited in utilities and 5% on shopping.
SBI trick is allowing people to get LTF SBI Cashback card.