• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Should I keep my Magnus?

PaneerButterMasala

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I hold an Axis Magnus card and I am wondering if I should be closing my card.

The Retention team has agreed to waive off the renewal charges but I don't see any benefit except Priority Pass card.

Is there anything that I am missing?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If they are willing to waive off the renewal charges just hold it not a bad card for offline spends.

- 12 ER's per 200 equals to 2.4% Miles or vouchers (Offline Spends also).
- 40% ED Offer & ED Annual membership.
- Metal Form Factor.
- For Axis bank merchant offers.

You can close it next year or any time during the year if that doesn't fit your purpose.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I hold an Axis Magnus card and I am wondering if I should be closing my card.

The Retention team has agreed to waive off the renewal charges but I don't see any benefit except Priority Pass card.

Is there anything that I am missing?
I'm in the same boat as you are, except my renewal is in Dec 2024.
Did they offer your a waiver becasue you met the annual spends? or is it becasue you're just closing it?
Reason I ask is that I tried to get a waiver in Mar 2024 by speaking to retention team and they were more than happy to close the card. didn't even offer anything despite me asking.

PaneerButterMasala

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm in the same boat as you are, except my renewal is in Dec 2024.
Did they offer your a waiver becasue you met the annual spends? or is it becasue you're just closing it?
Reason I ask is that I tried to get a waiver in Mar 2024 by speaking to retention team and they were more than happy to close the card. didn't even offer anything despite me asking.
They do waive off the fee if you have spent 12L in previous year.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Trapped in Burgundy circle with Burgundy Magnus 😭
You will get Axis Atlas LTF if you contact BM/RM or PNO. After you get it LTF then you can get rid of Axis account and Magnus Burgundy if you want to. I personally do think that the Magnus Burgundy is still worth it, but only if you were going to be maintaining the Burgundy TRV either way.