• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak cc issued with very low limit

D

Deleted member 7241

Kotak approved my league platinum application today and when i checked the limit i was shocked its just 25k. So i am thinking to cancel the card. Should i cancel it or not? Its LTF btw.
Don't Close...Just Wait... Every 6 months bank gives LE. ( massive LIMIT enhancement )

Earlier My Credit Limit Was 88000 and Now more than 8 Lakhs ..

Started Journey With Legend LTF and Now they Approved White Reserve Card..

Kotak's Support is Just awesome

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Kotak approved my league platinum application today and when i checked the limit i was shocked its just 25k. So i am thinking to cancel the card. Should i cancel it or not? Its LTF btw.
Since it’s ltf no need to close
Some banks have algorithms designed like if we don’t use card they give good offers as well as upgrades so hold it
In my portfolio also couple of ltf there which I hardly use for 100 rupees spending once in 6 months
Those 2 are icici coral and IndusInd legend

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't Close...Just Wait... Every 6 months bank gives LE. ( massive LIMIT enhancement )

What is your usage pattern ?

Some banks have algorithms designed like if we don’t use card they give good offers as well as upgrades so hold it
In my portfolio also couple of ltf there which I hardly use for 100 rupees spending once in 6 months
ok. I wish they have added my hdfc cc details in their form. Their was a section for existing credit card in the form.

Should i try card to card after closing this one? maybe ill get decent limit at start and eventually great limit later.

btw how do i confirm LTF status. While applying it showed me zero joining and annual fees but later after applying i got reference form in mail showing 499 annual fees. which one is correct?