• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC low limit query

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
Hi guys i have recently got the hdfc Moneyback plus card with a very low limit of 15k.I got the card only after 2 months by sending loads of mails to the hdfc grievance team and finally got the card yesterday.the application was submitted on September and at that time i didn't had any account with hdfc and on October i opened a bank account with them and been keeping 20k as balance.
I think they finally approved my application only because i have an account with them but am not sure
So my question is since the limit of my card is too low should i just the close the card now and wait for a pre-approved one with a better limit or use this card for the next 3 months and then ask for a limit enhancement?
I do have 2 axis card with 1 lakh limit each and a bob easy card with 50k limit.my cibil score is 776 and am self employed filing an ITR of 5lakh

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Wait for the limit upgrade offer... U will get mostly after 6 months... Just use the card once in 2-3 months thats it... Once u get a card better keep it then closing it if its ltf...

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys i have recently got the hdfc Moneyback plus card with a very low limit of 15k.I got the card only after 2 months by sending loads of mails to the hdfc grievance team and finally got the card yesterday.the application was submitted on September and at that time i didn't had any account with hdfc and on October i opened a bank account with them and been keeping 20k as balance.
I think they finally approved my application only because i have an account with them but am not sure
So my question is since the limit of my card is too low should i just the close the card now and wait for a pre-approved one with a better limit or use this card for the next 3 months and then ask for a limit enhancement?
I do have 2 axis card with 1 lakh limit each and a bob easy card with 50k limit.my cibil score is 776 and am self employed filing an ITR of 5lakh
My brother has been using low limit HDFC card (18k) from past 2 years but haven't received any LE. Even after trying manual method his limit remains same. He use to do over spending with his HDFC CC which is the main reason of not getting LE. I myself is getting LE once every 7-8 months. Try to stick with 30% utilization ratio. Believe me it works.