• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia HDFC Millennia virtual credit card limit low

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
I receiver a mail with my virtual credit card details from HDFC but the limit in that is only 25k, the hdfc employee told me that my limit would be 1.5 lac.
I will receive my card within a week, will that have the same limit as the virtual card as well (25k) ?
If yes than what can I do to cancel my credit card and not be charged the joining or annual fees ?

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I receiver a mail with my virtual credit card details from HDFC but the limit in that is only 25k, the hdfc employee told me that my limit would be 1.5 lac.
I will receive my card within a week, will that have the same limit as the virtual card as well (25k) ?
If yes than what can I do to cancel my credit card and not be charged the joining or annual fees ?
Yes 25k is low. Is this without income documents? If no documents were provided, you can talk to customer care and get limit increased. Otherwise virtual card limit and actual card limit will be same.

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
Yes 25k is low. Is this without income documents? If no documents were provided, you can talk to customer care and get limit increased. Otherwise virtual card limit and actual card limit will be same.
will I be charged the joining fees, if i chose not to activate the credit card and ask the HDFC employee to cancel it ?

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Can anyone help me regarding possible limit I may get with
SALARY: 60k (post tax: 54800/-)
CIBIL : 753
I hold AXIS FLIPKART CC : limit 41k ( previously 21k , got LE @ 6 months )
HDFC TATA NEU PLUS CC : 13k ( issued recently on basis of HDFC SAVINGS ACCOUNT 10k maintain variant)
the above limits issued WITHOUT income documents
I moved my salary acc in HDFC SAVINGS ACC , will this be helpful?
When 3 months will complete I will apply for higher limit on salary basis.
Thank you!

AritraSaha

TF Legend
HDFC TATA NEU PLUS CC : 13k ( issued recently on basis of HDFC SAVINGS ACCOUNT 10k maintain variant)
Thank you!
What 13k? I think hdfc taking some green leaf before giving the limit.😝
You should negotiate with hdfc for atleast ltf millennia cc as u hold a salary account with them.
And try to get cc from the big 4.(icici,sbi,axis,hdfc).

Apply apay icici cc & sbi cashback. You should get them easily.😊

Abhi5467

TF Premier
What 13k? I think hdfc taking some green leaf before giving the limit.😝
You should negotiate with hdfc for atleast ltf millennia cc as u hold a salary account with them.
And try to get cc from the big 4.(icici,sbi,axis,hdfc).

Apply apay icici cc & sbi cashback. You should get them easily.😊
Yes I surely will! My plan is to get past 1L limit on my AXIS FK CC and then get cards gradually on C2C basis. I'm just starting out as an enthusiast from past 1 year. SBI is the worst! They have rejected everytime even when my cibil is above 750 with salary. Will get SBI on C2C. ICICI giving me CC on salary basis and they also offer good limits might help for C2C. APAY application was rejected and the previous application still exists so will talk to customer care to delete it and then apply. Thanks for your help!

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you!

HDFC only accepts ITR form for increasing limit. So, you can provide ITR to increase your limit first (Ask for 4L+) for your Neu Plus card. Once your limit is increased, ask for Millennia/Regalia card as LTF, depends on your liking (talk with BM, telling to to get approval for LTF card as you hold salary account)

Once you get Millennia/Regalia with good limit 3L/4L, the limit would be shared with Neu Plus card. Then, you can mail HDFC TataNeu team (or talk with someone in branch) and ask them about the possibility of upgrading your Plus card to Infinity as your limit is now 3L+