• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Card Upgrade Offer

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I checked the pre-approved section on kotak 811 app so I got offer for card upgrade to PVR Platinum Card within 4 month but the problem is that when I clicked on it the page is not getting load before it was showing there no such kind of offer but after that again I clicked its showing something went wrong!.

Kotak needs to work on it.

I checked the pre-approved section on kotak 811 app so I got offer for card upgrade to PVR Platinum Card within 4 month but the problem is that when I clicked on it the page is not getting load before it was showing there no such kind of offer but after that again I clicked its showing something went wrong!.

same thing is happening with me. if you want to upgrade, you can call customer care and they'll upgrade your card.

naddy0711

TF Select
I am Kotak 811 user for 4 years, I still have not received any pre-approved cc offer, and I manage my account well. I applied for a Kotak PVR card two times and they declined the card application. Please suggest to me the way to get any CC from Kotak. what should I do?

sn1perdj

TF Buzz
I am Kotak 811 user for 4 years, I still have not received any pre-approved cc offer, and I manage my account well. I applied for a Kotak PVR card two times and they declined the card application. Please suggest to me the way to get any CC from Kotak. what should I do?
That’s pretty sad mate, I opened that 811 zero bal account in this June month and at this 01 November i got the pre-approved offer with 37k limit.

I maintained 25-30k monthly through Debit card and about 15-20k through UPI. Monthly average 40k.

akshayhs

TF Ace

Wait for their call. They'll definitely call you for the same thing. That's how I got mine without even asking for one.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I opened account in 2019 but not used because I opened my account on (JioPhone Keypad) after that in 2021 I went to kotak 811 branch told them that I am unable to login into the app they said account is dormat you have to deposit some money in account to get it re-activated!...

So few month later I got 50K Debit Card EMI Offer (First Pre-approved) but I didn't take it! next month again SMART EMI Card offer came I take it because I was thinking if I take this offer maybe in future will get a credit card.

I buyed a phone paid all emi on time. when my loan was closed I waited 5-6 month then the offer come from Kotak for Pre-approved Credit card. I hold a zero balance account with Kotak so I am happy that I got offer.

I am getting upgrade option from league to PVR( 0 joining but annual fee) or ZEN Signature(1500rs joining and annual fee ).
I want some suggestions how to request kotak for LTF upgrade( as both of the cards are any day better than league)
Anyone please help.

deep@vie

TF Legend

Just ask customer care about it,it should help