• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues in Amex(personal) application.

black

TF Buzz
Hi,

I had recently recieved an Amex corporate card. The correspondence address given was a Kerala address in non serviceable area and it still want through.
I recently applied for a personal card using the same address. It was auto rejected due to the address not being in the serviceable area. I have a residential address in Bangalore and tried to apply for a new card based on this address. That application got rejected as well.

What can be done in this situation. I'd like to recieve the personal card at the earliest as i have a business trip planned for mid June.

@BestBanker could you please guide

black

TF Buzz
I don't think anyone can apply on their own. Your employer needs to have a relationship with amex wherein they offer these services and you employer should feel that you kindly need a corporate card. I'm not sure if the limits and benefits as I'm yet to use it

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think anyone can apply on their own. Your employer needs to have a relationship with amex wherein they offer these services and you employer should feel that you kindly need a corporate card. I'm not sure if the limits and benefits as I'm yet to use it
How about when you are the business owner? Not sure if amex issues business cards to small businesses.

What card do you have?

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For corporate card all liability is on employer so address is more of kyc verification.
While for personal card one needs to have address in serviceable area as liability of paying up is one person thyself.
So amex need to have service and mortgage agency in the town wherever they provide card.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so my friend applied for an amex card but hes getting doc upload mails repeatedly. anyone else faced this issue and was resolved for them?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so my friend applied for an amex card but hes getting doc upload mails repeatedly. anyone else faced this issue and was resolved for them?
did he received the banner saying your card is approved without doc? it yes, ignore the mail.
did he uploaded the doc and still got this mail? if yes, ignore it.
if neither above two? if yes, upload doc and ignore the upcoming daily messages.

lots of folks getting this mail even after doc upload.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
did he received the banner saying your card is approved without doc? it yes, ignore the mail.
did he uploaded the doc and still got this mail? if yes, ignore it.
if neither above two? if yes, upload doc and ignore the upcoming daily messages.

lots of folks getting this mail even after doc upload.
not sure if he got the banner saying approved without docs, but he has uploaded the docs atleast twice now!