• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card Application

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker @Abhishek012 @TechnoFino

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker @Abhishek012 @TechnoFino
Bhai it's amex .
Call them .
Ask them for link
They are helpful
You might have kept the page open for too long, just close it and click again from the link in your email. :)
Without latest income tax, 6 months bank statement and income proof you will not get any Amex card
My application is rejected saying that address verification failed

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But when I applied it showed conditionally approved
This conditinally approved is basicaly you are thur CIBIL gates...thats it.. dont assume anything else...

The agent gave negative report on your physical verififcation...

Call CC and ask for re-physical verification stating what happened and write to

Head-Customerservicesindia@aexp.com with all the details...

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
This conditinally approved is basicaly you are thur CIBIL gates...thats it.. dont assume anything else...

The agent gave negative report on your physical verififcation...

Call CC and ask for re-physical verification stating what happened and write to

Head-Customerservicesindia@aexp.com with all the details...
They asked me to re apply after 90 days for MRCC card what can i do can i apply for any another card immediately?

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They asked me to re apply after 90 days for MRCC card what can i do can i apply for any another card immediately?

You can fight against the rejection by requesting for more information and request a re-visit.

OR

Just fill out another application if you're interested in any other card - Plat Travel could be a good option.

It will be considered a new application and can be applied for instantly.

But if they come again for physical verification, ensure you're present at the address mentioned.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
DM me , I will guide you through..
Will have to analyse what must have gone wrong and how to remedy it before applying for the next, so that the same mistake won’t be repeated

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
You can fight against the rejection by requesting for more information and request a re-visit.

OR

Just fill out another application if you're interested in any other card - Plat Travel could be a good option.

It will be considered a new application and can be applied for instantly.

But if they come again for physical verification, ensure you're present at the address mentioned.
Which card is better plat travel or mrcc for me spends of 4lacs can be achieved

drsel

TF Legend
Don't worry, it is not worth it anyway. You have been saved the hassles involved.

It's too much of a hassle to buy 1500 into 4 Amazon pay every month and then wait for 15 long months to get only 6000 Amazon pay as the best reward available.

I am talking from first hand experience.
I actually used it for 4 years till mid 2023 and then I found so many better cards that I purposely and purposefully closed it permanently.
There are hardly any shops in India which accept Amex cards anyway

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
I used it for nearly 4 years and I redeemed 18000 points three times for 7000 Amazon pay each time.
But it was troublesome and really tests your patience and waiting ability.

Now it is devalued to 6000 Amazon pay for 18000 points.

After all the trouble and waiting, I got a return of 16.66% more than everybody is getting right now.

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Lack of acceptance of Amex cards in India is only one problem.

There is another potential problem --
If you start accumulating points now expecting to get Rs 6000 Amazon pay for 18000 points after 15 months and then they suddenly devalue it again to 5000 Amazon pay, you will suffer!

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
But the silver lining is you can make a lot of money from referrals and that is much much more than what you will make by collecting points and waiting for 15 months!!

Sort of like a member get member or ponzi scheme