• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card Application

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker @Abhishek012 @TechnoFino

helloworld

TF Legend
can any one suggest me how my father application can be approved with out itr or income proff

its upto them, ask them for exact reason for not accepting bank statement

but that doesn't contain salary information or solid credibility to believe as self employed. next time try to apply those FYF cards (MRCC, or Plat Travel) to get better experience, smartearn takes time to approve for some reason actually.

anycase, this experience may help to you check once: https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-without-itr-salary-slip.1233/post-22354

Note: AMex always ask either of them as income, so have to deal with whoever assigned to your case. Self-employed has restriction with income.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
its upto them, ask them for exact reason for not accepting bank statement

but that doesn't contain salary information or solid credibility to believe as self employed. next time try to apply those FYF cards (MRCC, or Plat Travel) to get better experience, smartearn takes time to approve for some reason actually.

anycase, this experience may help to you check once: https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-without-itr-salary-slip.1233/post-22354
Is it why ?
What's the deal about mrcc & play
& Bad about smart ern

helloworld

TF Legend
Is it why ?
What's the deal about mrcc & play
& Bad about smart ern

don't know but observe multiple posts about delay or restrictions with smartearn card. maybe being entry card, they're expecting whoever applied this card are new to credit card and/or verifying most also income criteria is less, so have to handle carefull with more applications. Just a hunch, don't know in detail.

drsel

TF Legend
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker @Abhishek012 @TechnoFino
I think they need 6 lakhs income tax return so 5 lacs may not be adequate.
If you home address is the same as the address on your Aadhar and PAN, you don't have to worry about address

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
can i use my credit cards for business transactions within limit to maximise rewards?
Unless u abuse it .. it's gonna be fine
Anything between 5-6 lakh spend is ok ..if ur profile is of 10 lakh..
If ur profile is of 20 u can extend to 8-9 ..lakh

Use smartly like tf dada u will be happy..

But if u abuse it like PPL abuse Flipkart cc for 18-30 lakh ..then u are screwed.
Don't make reccuring payment too on business..

Like on Amazon business, don't buy using apay every week
Once a month for big purchase is ok

As said use wisely.

helloworld

TF Legend
called them they said they. will provide link for the same in 24 hrs now i got the link to upload my itr documents which is uploaded still when i open the link it shows option to upload again

when you already upload, take a screenshot that says 'uploaded' then wait.. before their system updating the status of your documents, you're opening again, so it will say upload again and again. Sometimes its not one time use only links. wait 24 hours before requests, to get the proper status.