• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card Application

manojvijaychauhan

TF Premier
RML Group
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker @Abhishek012 @TechnoFino

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I’ve Applied for AMEX MRCC card on 14th April and I’m self employed and my last ITR for (FY 2022-2023) is of 5 lacs and I’ve marked 6-8 Lacs while applying for the since my Income for (FY 2023-2024) is 7 lacs but my CA has not yet done the ITR Filing so I’ve uploaded last FY ITR acknowledgement, also today 16th april they sent an executive to verify my office Address but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
@BestBanker will check ..
Send him the details in DM
He will respond

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don’t worry you will get..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
but due to long weekend no one was available at the office and the executive called me and said he took the photos of the front door and lobby. Now will i get the card ? What are the chances? What can i do to get the card?
It's too much hassle to use 1500 x 4 every month for 16 months to get 18000 points to get 6000 Amazon pay

Does your response in anyway relate to the questions posed by OP??

helloworld

TF Legend

Mostly you'll get unless if that executive specifically mentioned about your absense, don't have to worry much.

helloworld

TF Legend
Ya also confirmed from the amex support they told that there was no one at the office and security guard told that office is closed now so will they do the revisit?

Oh, should ask support to resend them. they can do. Just follow-up, amex mostly support with onboarding unlike other banks.. if its declined or already got confirmation about no-show, ask them to revisit again.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ya also confirmed from the amex support they told that there was no one at the office and security guard told that office is closed now so will they do the revisit?
They visited my office address which is mentioned nowhere
With Amex you get at least some common sense approach towards application processing..
Don’t fret.. if for some reason it gets rejected DM me, I will guide you through the application process .. you can immediately apply for another variant other than the one you applied just now…

You will get the card, provided you have decent CIBIL.. don’t worry

danish

TF Ace
my father also applied for smart earn he has a good cibil history , still they are asking income proof , i have provided them bank statement but still they are asking for income proof , my father credit age is more than 20 years old

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
my father also applied for smart earn he has a good cibil history , still they are asking income proof , i have provided them bank statement but still they are asking for income proof , my father credit age is more than 20 years old
Did u provide same occupation as mentioned previously by any other lender ?