• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any zero balance unconditional current account?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have also asked IDFC for a booster current account. Got a call explaining the details of the account and they told me they’ll be transferring my details to the nearest branch and they’ll contact me. Told me I don’t need to visit the branch or anything and everything will be done at the doorstep.
Thank you for the suggestions. Will update once the process is complete.

Tejo

TF Legend
I have also asked IDFC for a booster current account. Got a call explaining the details of the account and they told me they’ll be transferring my details to the nearest branch and they’ll contact me. Told me I don’t need to visit the branch or anything and everything will be done at the doorstep.
Thank you for the suggestions. Will update once the process is cocomplete.
Does individuals are eligible to open the booster account?

I have raised request via online, till now no response.

@mehtanirav87

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
didnt open yet, but interested in opening...
I did want to open this current account, but bank representative was asking me to open this account if I can maintain AMB of 2L.

How comical is this account is zero balance, but he is demanding 2L to maintained in the account and 2L as account opening cheque.
I denied, after hearing such atrocious statement, he said you can open our 25K account.

Basically, they will try to sale their other accounts just to complete their targets.

P.S: I have already sent a mail to the customer support regarding this (yestarday,awating their reply).

pradeepG

TF Premier
Basically, they will try to sale their other accounts just to complete their targets
exactly

I did want to open this current account, but bank representative was asking me to open this account if I can maintain AMB of 2L
liar, just doing incentive selling.

How comical is this account is zero balance, but he is demanding 2L to maintained in the account and 2L as account opening cheque.
he is noob or thinking us as noob, its just initial funding of 2L after this 0 MAB written on their site as well.

after this they also tell about only 25k MAB, whereas 10k MAB account is also available with them.