• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is AU bank LIT credit card worth to own?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@rpawar0703
It is, as you get RP/CB even for wallet loads and there are very few exclusions. 10X (=2.5% value unlimited) + 5% Cb (upto 500) is a good combo to begin with. Rest you can add more depending on your spends' category

- Cash withdrawal, Fuel and EMI transactions will not be eligible for Program/Base Reward Points.
- Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions will not be eligible for Accelerated rewards i.e. 5X or 10X Reward Points.

deep@vie

TF Legend
@rpawar0703
It is, as you get RP/CB even for wallet loads and there are very few exclusions. 10X (=2.5% value unlimited) + 5% Cb (upto 500) is a good combo to begin with. Rest you can add more depending on your spends' category

- Cash withdrawal, Fuel and EMI transactions will not be eligible for Program/Base Reward Points.
- Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions will not be eligible for Accelerated rewards i.e. 5X or 10X Reward Points.
+1

MUDIT JAIN

TF Buzz
@rpawar0703

Does online transaction such as in Amazon Flipkart act as retail transaction.also tell for online recharge. Thanks

itsmayank

TF Buzz
If you have sufficient Online/Offline or Category spending for the next 90 days, you can add a top-up on it and enjoy around 7% cashback (yes, even on offline transactions).

MUDIT JAIN

TF Buzz
One more question . Suppose I buy the 5% plan for 299 (90 days). Now for 5% cashback do I have to hit the milestone i.e Rs7500 spends every month or just once in the first month

bugmenot

TF Ace
Please share your views. Prepared few clubbing examples.