• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia vs Metal Infinia

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anything other than plastic vs metal? Any difference in benefits? My infinia is coming up for renewal and I am being encouraged to upgrade to the metal version. Thanks!

parveen

TF Buzz
Today applied for infinia metal card. The HDFC guy over the phone told me that if I spend 3 lacs in the first 3 months my joining fees will be refunded. Is it true?

Maverick11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Today applied for infinia metal card. The HDFC guy over the phone told me that if I spend 3 lacs in the first 3 months my joining fees will be refunded. Is it true?
Not sure, but I think it depends on the offer you got while applying. So if you apply online it’s 3 months & 3 lakhs for fee waiver, that’s what I saw on HDFC’s online card application portal. I got my Infinia metal First Year Free via the email application process.

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Infinia annual cycle runs from October. Was being offered Infinia Metal as FYF, so took the plunge on 23.06.23 as a birthday gift to self.

techt

TF Legend
Yes, the only difference is fee and annual fee waiver criteria, rest all benefits are same for plastic and metal Infinia.
Add to that the tap dance

reason