• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc millennia vs infinia

Aquarab

TF Buzz
In how many prospects do infinia is better than millennia credit card. I hold hdfc millennia and got offer to upgrade to either of regalia or millennia. Should I chose to upgrade to any of those or stay with millennia only?

sv004

TF Premier
In how many prospects do infinia is better than millennia credit card. I hold hdfc millennia and got offer to upgrade to either of regalia or millennia. Should I chose to upgrade to any of those or stay with millennia only?
U mean u got offer to upgrade to infinia

sv004

TF Premier
Yes. But i am not sure as to why should i upgrade from milennia as its a good cash back card
Yes basically infinia is a travel card. If u use it for travel then 3.3% reward rate but if u are interested in cashback then u have to purchase amazon pay gv then reward becomes 1.6%. And on smart buy it becomes 5× meaning 8per. Which i guess is still more than millennia. So if u are ok with buying gv from smart buy for each and every purchase from amazon fk, nyka etc then u should go for Infinia.

bugmenot

TF Ace
Infinia is far far better than millennia but infinia is reward points card and best choice for high spends. Infinia reward points can be transferred to airmiles or air ticket hotel booking as 1:1 ratio.

Analyse your spends and your choice of reward between cashback or reward points which can be redeemed for few travel related options.

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It also depends on your spending...

for example, if you usually transact around 30-40k per month on CC (amazon, flipkart, etc, etc) then millennia would be better

if your overall spends are around 80k to 1L each month, then Infinia would be a better choice as your would get fees reversal on infinia and the points you collect would be used to buy Tanishq/App vouchers at 1:1 rates.

So select based on your usage

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You are comparing Apples with Oranges. Millenia is a normal entry level card with good cashback offers and Regalia is an upgrade for travel benefits. Infinia is a Super Premium card which most desire but do not get. If bank is offering Infina from Millenia then one must jump for the offer.

Aquarab

TF Buzz
You are comparing Apples with Oranges. Millenia is a normal entry level card with good cashback offers and Regalia is an upgrade for travel benefits. Infinia is a Super Premium card which most desire but do not get. If bank is offering Infina from Millenia then one must jump for the offer.
I was worried about fee. Moreover millennia rewards are pure cash back