• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc millennia vs infinia

Aquarab

TF Buzz
In how many prospects do infinia is better than millennia credit card. I hold hdfc millennia and got offer to upgrade to either of regalia or millennia. Should I chose to upgrade to any of those or stay with millennia only?

Aquarab, the main question for CC community is how did HDFC offer upgrade to Infinia from Millenia with 3L limit?
What was your spend in last 6 or 12 Months? Did you email them for any upgrade ? at where you found your upgrade offer. Please spread some lights for our own upgrade plan​

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes basically infinia is a travel card. If u use it for travel then 3.3% reward rate but if u are interested in cashback then u have to purchase amazon pay gv then reward becomes 1.6%. And on smart buy it becomes 5× meaning 8per. Which i guess is still more than millennia. So if u are ok with buying gv from smart buy for each and every purchase from amazon fk, nyka etc then u should go for Infinia.
Well detailed information

deepcards

TF Premier
From the little knowledge that I have and my 1 month of using infinia, it's the best card out there, specifically after magnus deval. I wonder why people here are giving info like u get 3.3% on travel, and for 30-40k pm u shud go for millenia.
Travel- infinia gives around 15.5% taking the convenience fee into account on flights. hotel bookings it gives 33% returns as RPs, and 1 RP=1Re for Tanishq, Apple and also for Travel bookings. I know the tickets and hotels are generally expensive on smartbuy portal as compared to mmt, agoda, etc- but with these %ages, i did some calculations and it's easily much better than any of the other portals- and you don't have to think much, I got a similar deal on agoda for hotels where the price with cashback matched infinia's price - 33% RPs, but that was too much of a headache of looking for deals, waiting for 3 months for a cashback, etc.

You get around 15% for amazon and 16.6% for other gift vouchers, and i believe if you know how to spread your grocery and shopping expenses- across blinkit, amazon, flipkart, swiggy- you are good to go.

Who are saying that it's a travel card or not good for low spends- don't know why they are saying so.

As for the fees, although it's 12,500 (you can extract that much value by buying GVs of around 75k), but you do get 12,500 RPs. So it's around 2,250/- of GST that's actually what you are paying for.

And obv there are other benefits like hdfc concierge (not sure how that is, as I am not that much into using such things), and the benefit of having infinia blue metal card- which some people consider as boosting their egos (although don't concur with the idea that one shud be so shallow as to need a piece of metal to boost one's ego.)

sudhanshu22

TF Buzz
If an offline store runs 10% instant discount for HDFC credit cards, do we get that offer on millenia credit cards ? Also, what about instant discount of 12% on makemytrip flight ticket booking offer for HDFC cards, do we get these offers for millenia cards as well ?