• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia priority pass free for guests?

rohitsinha

TF Select
So at Bengaluru airport (T2) I went to 080 lounge. My friend did not have eligible card so I asked them to add +1 guest on my priority pass. Theoretically they should have charged $30 but even after 2 months now they have not charged (either on account or on Infinia card. So is guest free in Infinia priority pass or is it a glitch or they will charge later?

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You'll be charged may be after 90 days. But you'll be charged.
No, they don’t charge for guests. I have never been charged so far. I haven’t used it many times, but have probably taken 3-4 guests in a year and never seen a charge

Magnus on the other hand charged even for self, but it was reverted very next day/moment

jabwebanged

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
so the PP with magnus and infinia can be used at domestic lounges ? i have used PP which came with SC Ultimate at 080 in bangalore and adani in mumbai (with +1) and wasnt charged .
I am also very confused by this. I have infinia PP and everywhere i read it says you cannot use it in domestic lounge, or you will get charged $27+gst
I am very confused as some lounges do not take CC directly and only take priority pass. I just swiped PP at irish pub in CCU because the other lounge was full. I am not sure if i will get charged $27 or not. It's not clear

pride1760

TF Buzz
I am also very confused by this. I have infinia PP and everywhere i read it says you cannot use it in domestic lounge, or you will get charged $27+gst
I am very confused as some lounges do not take CC directly and only take priority pass. I just swiped PP at irish pub in CCU because the other lounge was full. I am not sure if i will get charged $27 or not. It's not clear
I swipe my Infinia PP at the Irish Pub like once or twice a month. Never been charged.

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So at Bengaluru airport (T2) I went to 080 lounge. My friend did not have eligible card so I asked them to add +1 guest on my priority pass. Theoretically they should have charged $30 but even after 2 months now they have not charged (either on account or on Infinia card. So is guest free in Infinia priority pass or is it a glitch or they will charge later?
Were you charged for the access?
Am assuming that 'Record of Visit' receipt from the lounge operator mentioned guest access.

thanks

ccdc

TF Ace
so if someone would be accessing a lounge by means of PP for themselves and 2 guests.....then how many swipes should the person at the reception do?