• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Priority Pass Questions

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks, I have a question regarding lounge access: What exactly we get access to? If it says restaurant included at a particular airport, is the food completely free or we are just getting access to the lounge and then the food/drinks are additionally charged or a combination of sort that drinks are free and then food is charged. Sorry if it seems like a noob question but i have never been to a airport lounge before and I'm planning to take 3 friends along with me.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi folks, I have a question regarding lounge access: What exactly we get access to? If it says restaurant included at a particular airport, is the food completely free or we are just getting access to the lounge and then the food/drinks are additionally charged or a combination of sort that drinks are free and then food is charged. Sorry if it seems like a noob question but i have never been to a airport lounge before and I'm planning to take 3 friends along with me.
food included.
alcoholic drinks are paid in domestic lounges, but complimentary in international lounges. the bartender will inform you.
don't use priority pass in India, it will attract heavy charges (unless you have magnus, etc)

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
don't use priority pass in India, it will attract heavy charges (unless you have magnus, etc)
yeah i have magnus and it says: "Avail unlimited complimentary international lounge visits and 8 additional guest visits per year with the Priority Pass card." so i'm assuming my entry will be free and out of 8, 3 will be used if i bring 3 friends, correct?
also, it says: "Enjoy unlimited visits to select airport lounges in India." - does that mean i can bring in unlimited guests unlimited time with me for free? lol or it just means only 1 get free access and guest will be chargeable.

burugu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
yeah i have magnus and it says: "Avail unlimited complimentary international lounge visits and 8 additional guest visits per year with the Priority Pass card." so i'm assuming my entry will be free and out of 8, 3 will be used if i bring 3 friends, correct?
also, it says: "Enjoy unlimited visits to select airport lounges in India." - does that mean i can bring in unlimited guests unlimited time with me for free? lol or it just means only 1 get free access and guest will be chargeable.
For domestic lounge unlimited only for priority pass holder. It's not free for guests.

chowdaryking

TF Buzz
Bro check once again the T&C or u can check technofino YouTube channel for magnus card review,

Basically priority pass card is for international lounge access only NOT FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT lounge.

For domestic lounge access u need to use ur magnus credit card and domestic lounge no guest r allowed. Only card holder is allowed for free.
Any guest u have to pay extra.

senasenthil

TF Premier
Bro check once again the T&C or u can check technofino YouTube channel for magnus card review,

Basically priority pass card is for international lounge access only NOT FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT lounge.

For domestic lounge access u need to use ur magnus credit card and domestic lounge no guest r allowed. Only card holder is allowed for free.
Any guest u have to pay extra.
In domestic lounges, the Magnus card holder can have unlimited free access through the card and the access is limited to the card holder only. The priority pass can be used for up to 8 guests even in domestic lounges. There are no charges.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In many threads here you will see that people have swiped their Magnus Priority Pass in a domestic lounge and had the fees reversed. In theory, it is possible to swipe the card as well as priority pass at a lounge and get unlimited domestic access for 2 people, without exhausting any guest visits.

RTR01

TF Premier
In many threads here you will see that people have swiped their Magnus Priority Pass in a domestic lounge and had the fees reversed. In theory, it is possible to swipe the card as well as priority pass at a lounge and get unlimited domestic access for 2 people, without exhausting any guest visits.
No, according to the person working at lounge if you swipe priority pass once you can't swipe it again for 6 hours (not confirmed since I used priority pass twice in 2 hours span in 2 different lounges a while ago).

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
n
Anyone used priority pass given with magnus for more than 8 guests in the same calendar year?
ope. used it for myself and 2 guests last year. If you exceed 8 guest limit, it will still go through, but you will get charged for all the guest access beyond the first 8. Meaning all guest charges will get applied on your statement and reversed same day except the one above 8 guests. and I think its 27 usd + GST per guest