• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Priority Pass charges

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All,

I used Priporty Pass given given along with Axis Magnus in Washington on 23rd Sept for me and my collegue and I was charged for the same on 2nd November. I have used this pass for guest access prior to Sept 1st and was never charged.

Anyone faced similiar issue? I have written email to premium experince and hoping for a response. Can anyone share thier expeirnce?

regards,
Siddarth Prasanna Kumar

saurabhduasd

TF Select
All,

I used Priporty Pass given given along with Axis Magnus in Washington on 23rd Sept for me and my collegue and I was charged for the same on 2nd November. I have used this pass for guest access prior to Sept 1st and was never charged.

Anyone faced similiar issue? I have written email to premium experince and hoping for a response. Can anyone share thier expeirnce?

regards,
Siddarth Prasanna Kumar
Did it got reversed by now?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is always charged and reversed next day. You need to check ur statement regularly.
I check regularly and note down every transaction and compare with each transaction when statements are generated. In Indian lounges I get ₹2 charged and immediately revered.
I was never charged for using priority pass. I used 3 times in august (with guests) and 2 times ( one time with guest) in September. I was charged only for one instance

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I check regularly and note down every transaction and compare with each transaction when statements are generated. In Indian lounges I get ₹2 charged and immediately revered.
I was never charged for using priority pass. I used 3 times in august (with guests) and 2 times ( one time with guest) in September. I was charged only for one instance
Then it is not yet charged. It takes 2-3 months to show up. By December, you will see all charges.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As I mentioned, it is always charged. It's just you never noticed, as it gets reversed within a day. And then you don't check statement line items.

Try checking 3 months statements following last pp lounge visit and you will see. Search for priority keyword.
I read every line and enter my personal records. Only Indian lounges are charged and immediately reversed. No for priority pass

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we use magnus's priority pass in India for free at airports like BLR T1 and T2, after the devaluation?
You can use in international lounge of T1. I am not sure if international lounge in T2 is operational yet.
I requested for meet and greet from T2 arrival section and was declined stating govt. has banned the service on international arrivals till further notice.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 @bigbrain
Hey
Did those visits get charged/reversed now?

I have used HDFC and Magnus PPs around 12 times in September 2023.
I have 3 entries out of 8 so far in Axis
There are no entries in HDFC.

I have a doubt about whether I used HDFC (Regalia) PP instead of Axis for 2 guest access in one place.
It has already been 100 days. The suspense of whether I am lucky or unlucky is killing me 🫠

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was charged and reversed the very next day for using Axis Magnus PP in 080 international lounge in T1. I don’t remember how many days they took to charge but it was really really long.