• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding Priority Pass

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I have an infinnia card and i wanted to share the priority pass lounge access with a family member who is travelling abroad.
Now my query is HDFC mentions that guest usage is charged at 27 $.
So how is guest usage considered
1.Cardholder bring another additional member with him/her
2.Cardholder is not the cardowner.Family members card i:e dad,brother sister
Also magnus mentioned that for complimentary guest visit primary cardholder should be there.

So lets say now my family member wants to use a lounge abroad and i give him/her my magnus and infinnia priority pass will i incur 27$ charge at international lounge?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I have an infinnia card and i wanted to share the priority pass lounge access with a family member who is travelling abroad.
Now my query is HDFC mentions that guest usage is charged at 27 $.
So how is guest usage considered
1.Cardholder bring another additional member with him/her
2.Cardholder is not the cardowner.Family members card i:e dad,brother sister
Also magnus mentioned that for complimentary guest visit primary cardholder should be there.

So lets say now my family member wants to use a lounge abroad and i give him/her my magnus and infinnia priority pass will i incur 27$ charge at international lounge?
I don't think will work like that. You (primary cardholder) have to be there for them to enter.

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Same for all as far as I know.
Name should match on cc and boarding pass of any traveller.
But one can use many c cards at the same time for himself and accompanying guests.
Not necessary. I used my priority pass for my friend in Copenhagen last week after asking the concerned person while I used Dreamfolks. She accepted it instantly.

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.

jetesh

TF Ace
I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.
If you are using Priority Pass within India, then yes. Outside India.... No.