• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass on Platinum Charge

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I recently received my Amex Platinum Charge card. Can anyone suggest, what is the procedure to get a Priority Pass linked to it.

I read the website, it mentioned some digital PP that they are providing. Can anyone confirm this?

aintshocked

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So for the primary card holder, you'll be automatically enrolled and expect the delivery of physical PP in 3-4 weeks.
Call the concierge to get your PP number which has been assigned, then register at PP website for a new account using the same.

You'll have access to digital PP, support for Apple Wallet is also available!

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So for the primary card holder, you'll be automatically enrolled and expect the delivery of physical PP in 3-4 weeks.
Call the concierge to get your PP number which has been assigned, then register at PP website for a new account using the same.

You'll have access to digital PP, support for Apple Wallet is also available!
Great, thanks a lot, will contact the customer care

Anduril

TF Buzz
For my platinum charge, amex customer care told that PP is automatically enrolled and issued. But it seems they push for digital PP instead of a physical one. Even though I requested for a physical PP, I'm yet to get it but the digital one works just fine. In a way it's ok for me too since I already have a physical PP for Infinia and the Platinum PP would've added to the confusion.
One thing to note is, Amex Platinum charge PP is managed directly by Priority Pass unlike other credit card PPs which are managed by the issuing bank (like inifnia etc.).