• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Diners Black Priority pass in Domestic lounges

vulcano

TF Buzz
I have a Diners Black Priority Pass. Can I use it for domestic lounge access? I have read mixed inputs here where some are using it without any charges and some say that it is only for international use. Can someone who used it, please confirm that there were no charges levied even after 90 days?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a Diners Black Priority Pass. Can I use it for domestic lounge access? I have read mixed inputs here where some are using it without any charges and some say that it is only for international use. Can someone who used it, please confirm that there were no charges levied even after 90 days?
Did you get priority pass with Diners club black card?

rajat30

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Won't even work, the virtual PP is limited to only international lounges and doesn't have access to any domestic lounge. Tried at Irish House in Kolkata and the lady explained that this PP is limited only to international lounges.