• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Priority Pass Visit Fee & And Guest fee charged

Yaswanth

TF Buzz
Not sure why i was charged for International Lounge usage with PP of Magnus. I was shocked looking at the unbilled spends yesterday.

Does anyone face the same issue.

Attachments

• PP Magnus.jpg
    PP Magnus.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 97

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure why i was charged for International Lounge usage with PP of Magnus. I was shocked looking at the unbilled spends yesterday.

Does anyone face the same issue.
I was also charged for the same. Surprisingly, I was charged in January 2023 for a visit that was in October 2022.
So, I called the customer care and they said it shouldn’t have been charged and the charges were waived off the very next day.

vkjalan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I think there is a catch here. Usually Priority Pass Issued by Banks clearly mention that they can only be used in International Lounges and not in India. I suppose it's the same with Axis. I got charged for Lounge access using PP of Yes bank and they just did not budge to get it reversed.

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think there is a catch here. Usually Priority Pass Issued by Banks clearly mention that they can only be used in International Lounges and not in India. I suppose it's the same with Axis. I got charged for Lounge access using PP of Yes bank and they just did not budge to get it reversed.
I also had the same experience with Yes Bank. Got so irritated that I cancelled the card. They were ok to cancel, but not reverse the fee