• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia priority pass free for guests?

rohitsinha

TF Select
So at Bengaluru airport (T2) I went to 080 lounge. My friend did not have eligible card so I asked them to add +1 guest on my priority pass. Theoretically they should have charged $30 but even after 2 months now they have not charged (either on account or on Infinia card. So is guest free in Infinia priority pass or is it a glitch or they will charge later?

Thanks was hoping so.

@PiperatGatesofDawn infinia and PP with guests seems to be free from what I read from other users' experiences too on TF and others.

Please correct me if I am wrong from experience for Infinia.

It's not supposed to have free guesting. What people said at least in this thread was that their card was swiped multiple times. Which is not a +X guest visits. When you add a guest to your swipe it will show in your charge slip as a separate item. Please try it and let us know.:)

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's not supposed to have free guesting. What people said at least in this thread was that their card was swiped multiple times. Which is not a +X guest visits. When you add a guest to your swipe it will show in your charge slip as a separate item. Please try it and let us know.:)
Yes you are correct, its not supposed to have. Just saying, it just works. HDFC doesn't charge for the guests. I am not finding all the posts. But here's two which talks about priority pass being used for +1 guest and not being charged.

Read the linked posts please:

Will update if I find more experiences latter on. Again this does go against the docs, I understand thats why you are saying as confirmed about charges, but I had seen several posts saying not charged, thats why said so.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I was under the impression that once you swipe your card at a particular lounge, the same card cannot be swiped again at the same lounge for a certain period of time(3-4 hours).

Last edited:

ccfan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was under the impression that once you swipe your card at a particular lounge, the same card cannot be swiped again at the same lounge for a certain period of time(3-4 hours).
Do lounges check the name on the card with the passenger name? Assuming the card holder is present for the main primary swipe, can he use his multiple other cards for his copassengers who don't have cards in their name? Lounges might make a fuss on swiping the same card twice, but they would be fine swiping other card to let all copassengers in?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Do lounges check the name on the card with the passenger name? Assuming the card holder is present for the main primary swipe, can he use his multiple other cards for his copassengers who don't have cards in their name? Lounges might make a fuss on swiping the same card twice, but they would be fine swiping other card to let all copassengers in?
In India, you can usually access the lounge irrespective of whose name is on the card as long as you can swipe and authorize it. But lounges outside India always match your name on the boarding pass with the priority pass or your CC(if on Discover).

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
In India, you can usually access the lounge irrespective of whose name is on the card as long as you can swipe and authorize it. But lounges outside India always match your name on the boarding pass with the priority pass or your CC(if on Discover).
Do they expect exact name match for lounges outside India ? Example, In my credit card and priority pass just the initial is printed instead of the full last name. Will that be a problem for lounge access outside India ?

saikatCC

TF Buzz
latest update. my wife used the PP which came with Stan ultimate in June and it was charged at 1323.96. She has an add on. not sure if this was due to it being add on or the latest round of de valuations which SC did.

i did use infinia PP on 26th July at BLR 080 T2 and yet to be charged.

so does it mean that magnus PP and Infinia PP are ok to be used in domestic lounges with +1?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
latest update. my wife used the PP which came with Stan ultimate in June and it was charged at 1323.96. She has an add on. not sure if this was due to it being add on or the latest round of de valuations which SC did.

i did use infinia PP on 26th July at BLR 080 T2 and yet to be charged.

so does it mean that magnus PP and Infinia PP are ok to be used in domestic lounges with +1?
sc pp even for primary is chargeable if 20k isnt spent on the card in the prevoius month
i remember reading this somewhere