• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we use INFINIA Priority pass in Domestic airports as well ?

addy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes you can

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f.pdf
    489.6 KB · Views: 67

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes you can
this says "For Lounge visits within India, Infinia Primary Cardholders can avail unlimited complimentary lounge access through Infinia Credit Card Lounge Access Program. Please swipe your Infinia Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access "

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
this says "For Lounge visits within India, Infinia Primary Cardholders can avail unlimited complimentary lounge access through Infinia Credit Card Lounge Access Program. Please swipe your Infinia Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access "

Add on also can do. I have done multiple times. Check on HDFC bank website

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, not all lounges are accessible with credit card .
Ex : 080 blr
But are accessible with priority pass.
What are the eligible cards for 080 Blr Lounge?

I just called them on 8657541678 ... They informed me that AXIS BURGUNDY DEBIT CARD is no longer empanelled with them.

Last edited:

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What are the eligible cards for 080 Blr Lounge?

I just called them on 8657541678 ... They informed me that AXIS BURGUNDY DEBIT CARD is no longer empanelled with them.
I went two days back.
I asked them and they told that they were accepting amex, priority pass, and some of visa signature (depends on bank).
I asked explicitly for magnus and they said yes.
I saw them rejecting infinia (Card) and that matches with lounge list on hdfc website which does not mention 080 domestic

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I went two days back.
I asked them and they told that they were accepting amex, priority pass, and some of visa signature (depends on bank).
I asked explicitly for magnus and they said yes.
I saw them rejecting infinia (Card) and that matches with lounge list on hdfc website which does not mention 080 domestic
Will give it a try on 29th this month and update