• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have an Indusind Select Savings Account and it is connected to my Indusind Legend Credit Card. Today I received the following message from Indusind in Whatsapp today(For reference, I have around 30k in the account right now). Should I be worried about this and add money? Shouldn't my account be 0 MAB?
If your Legend Credit Card and Select savings account are linked and reflecting under the same Net banking ID, you have got nothing to worry about. Your account is effectively Zero MAB. In the past, I have also received similar messages.

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received welcome kit today with signature select card and password is reset using customer id
in welcome kit later registered for mobile banking and linked my legend cc, what happens to my previous cc customer id, now my account is zero balance right?

Strange

TF Legend
Received welcome kit today with signature select card and password is reset using customer id
in welcome kit later registered for mobile banking and linked my legend cc, what happens to my previous cc customer id, now my account is zero balance right?
Did you not open your account through instant kit?

Digitalguy

TF Select
I am holding Indusind Legend credit card.

MAB applicable on select account?

Still, I received following sms :

Dear Customer,

Your Indus Select savings account balance is running low! Fund your account now and maintain a balance of Rs.50,000 to avoid NMC (Non Maintenance Charges) on 1st April 2024.

- IndusInd Bank

Bohra

TF Buzz
I think they have started to charge even if legend is linked i got this message

Dear Customer,

Your Indus Select savings account balance is running low! Fund your account now and maintain a balance of Rs.50,000 to avoid NMC (Non Maintenance Charges) on 1st April 2024.

- IndusInd Bank

Chitra007

TF Select
It's been three weeks and I still did not receive the welcome kit with Select debit card. RM is not picking up the phone and customer service is not having any details about it. When I visit the branch they said request for welcome kit is in process and it will be delivered to your communication address in 3 days but there is no tracking ID or service request about it. Never seen such pathetic service experience from any bank.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@S S V I opened online Indusind Delite account. I want to upgrade it to select. Bank is saying I need to do KYC after visiting the branch. it it the only way to upgrade it?

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
It's been three weeks and I still did not receive the welcome kit with Select debit card. RM is not picking up the phone and customer service is not having any details about it. When I visit the branch they said request for welcome kit is in process and it will be delivered to your communication address in 3 days but there is no tracking ID or service request about it. Never seen such pathetic service experience from any bank.
Check in service request option in indus mobile app