• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Animal

TF Premier
I tried at 2 am,Then tried at 3 am,Same results

They say we have to confirm with our team then they apply and said call after 7 am

Lagta hai ek hi banda jaagta hai, baaki sab sote hai, har baar bo hi call utha raha hai
Use the video branch app. I got my exclusive account opened last week and exclusive visa was delivered. I called and told that I was expecting MC world but I got visa. She initiated the request and after couple of hours I was able to see MC world in the app.

Try this way and let us know.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Did you mean, "By 'same,' are you using your old user ID for credit card, mobile banking, and net banking as your Select account user ID?
Yes. My User ID is same from Starting.

Earlier I have only mobile Banking.
I did not signed up for netbanking as standalone Credit Card user.

When I opened Select Account, I signed up for Netbanking and used Same user ID which I created earlier for Mobile Banking

Aftersign-up My Account is visible but Not credit Card.

So I used Link Credit Card option in Netbanking and by Next day Card is visible too in Netbanking
How did you link 'Select account,' especially in mobile banking?"
For me it is automatic. I do not remember exactly. May be I have used link Bank Account Option in Mobile App

I did not preformed any special steps like Calling Customer care or sending E-mails.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Use the video branch app. I got my exclusive account opened last week and exclusive visa was delivered. I called and told that I was expecting MC world but I got visa. She initiated the request and after couple of hours I was able to see MC world in the app.

Try this way and let us know.
Video branch app is not working…
After entering mobile no and after submitting it’s say visit nearest branch or call cc

Strange

TF Legend
I used customer ID to reset password of netbanking then login into netbanking and successfully linked my Legend card.

When I called credit card customer to link my saving account in mobile banking, he asked my savings account customer id and raised a request to link my savings account in mobile banking. He said it will be done in 24 hours.

I thought it will get linked instantly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still showing credit card only.

Do you have any idea, how much does it take to link savings account in credit card mobile banking user id?

@4uziaul is this correct method to link savings account in mobile banking.
It's been more than 24 hours but still my select account is not linked in Indus mobile app.

I called customer care to link my savings account in indus mobile app then they said call between 7 am to 11 pm for linking.

There is an option to link savings account in indus mobile app and I haven't tried that option yet. What's wrong in linking savings account in indus mobile app by myself? My Select account won't be eligible for zero MAB criteria if I link it myself in the indus mobile app?

@4uziaul @s1t2y3a3m6 @S S V @VISHESH_BANSAL any idea?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
It's been more than 24 hours but still my select account is not linked in Indus mobile app.

I called customer care to link my savings account in indus mobile app then they said call between 7 am to 11 pm for linking.

There is an option to link savings account in indus mobile app and I haven't tried that option yet. What's wrong in linking savings account in indus mobile app by myself? My Select account won't be eligible for zero MAB criteria if I link it myself in the indus mobile app?

Do it yourself.

I already told you, I never took help of Indusind Customer Care for linking nor I took any written confirmation regarding NMC waiver by virtue of holding Legend Credit Card

RohitSah

TF Buzz
1) Opened IndusInd select account last week thursday. Welcome kit was delivered yesterday i.e Tuesday, so immediately logged in into Indus mobile but when I tried to transact it says debit freeze. What’s the issue and when it will be removed.

2) Everyone is saying to get mc world debit card, is there any extra benefit than visa signature variant?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier

Call credit card customer care,ask for status of your request, if pending request for linking on call, if denied and asked to wait then call again and follow same steps with another person till they successfully link on call.

After successfully linked no need to uninstall,just login, go to cards, credit card, you can see your details.

Strange

TF Legend
Call credit card customer care,ask for status of your request, if pending request for linking on call, if denied and asked to wait then call again and follow same steps with another person till they successfully link on call.

After successfully linked no need to uninstall,just login, go to cards, credit card, you can see your details.
Actually, I linked it myself using debit card details after reading Vishesh's post, and it shows successful on the screen. However, the bank account is still not visible in the Indus mobile app. Is the linking process successful, and am I eligible for the zero MAB Select account? Or should I not have linked it myself?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Actually, I linked it myself using debit card details after reading Vishesh's post, and it shows successful on the screen. However, the bank account is still not visible in the Indus mobile app. Is the linking process successful, and am I eligible for the zero MAB Select account? Or should I not have linked it myself?
After linking enjoy 0mab, doesn't depend who linked.

If you already linked on net banking then no worries, your account treated as 0 mab even if not linked on mobile banking.

If after linking mobile banking by yourself account would not visible, then try calling cc and request them to link as described on my previous post.

One pro tip: never use this account as primary as there always a risk of debit freeze randomly.

gobsy

TF Select
Yes, you can. Can be achieved through grouping.

Yes, it can be done, but you have to visit the branch to complete the grouping process. It's advisable to open all the accounts through the branch and then request for grouping.

Why do you want to do that? 😁 Just leave it as it is.
Thanks for the information. Does opening via branch give the welcome kit instantly or do they ship it to residence address?

Strange

TF Legend
After linking enjoy 0mab, doesn't depend who linked.

If you already linked on net banking then no worries, your account treated as 0 mab even if not linked on mobile banking.

If after linking mobile banking by yourself account would not visible, then try calling cc and request them to link as described on my previous post.

One pro tip: never use this account as primary as there always a risk of debit freeze randomly.
Finally Savings account is showing in the mobile app. Now waiting for select card delivery.

Thank you @VISHESH_BANSAL @s1t2y3a3m6